Reno4 Pro 5G is thin and extremely light. With a 3D curved screen, weighing just 172g1, it can be used in one hand for an extended period of time with ease.
This phone’s unique finish is silky to the touch and it looks like you have all the stars of the universe in the palm of your hand. We also made it fingerprint-proof and scratch-resistant.
That's All Pro
That's All Pro
12MP Ultra Night Wide-angle Video Camera
13MP Telephoto Camera4
Ultra Clear Triple LDAF Camera lets you capture those
unexpected moments of beauty and lets you quickly
on what matters.
Mighty as ever.
1. Due to slight variations in device components and measurement methods, device
differ by ±0.2mm and device weight may differ by ±3g compared to specifications.
2. Reno4 Pro 5G(Galactic Blue) uses the Reno Glow process. The final effect may vary
phones in color and details. Please refer to the actual product.
3. In 120° Ultra-Wide Angle mode, the corrected angle of view is 101° (with a 16:9
4. The telephoto lens uses a 13MP sensor, and the actual shooting resolution can go up
to 4160 x
5. Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 765G supports both SA and NSA 5G modes. Considering the actual
construction progress of 5G network infrastructure by some countries, regions, or carriers, SA
mode might be
unavailable on OPPO Reno4 5G series.
6. Data provided by Qualcomm. It may vary depending on factors such as 5G network
7. Based on tests performed at OPPO labs. The actual charging time may vary depending
differences in environments or individual devices (such as temperature variations and battery
8. Data provided by TÜV Rheinland. The actual duration may vary depending on the
conditions under which you use your phone.
9. OPPO Reno4 Pro 5G uses two 2000mAh batteries in series, equivalent to 4000mAh, and
high-current SuperVOOC Flash Charge. The batteries have been specially encrypted for safety
a non-genuine battery will result in usage issues, including but not limited to slow charging.
your battery or to get a genuine replacement battery, please go to an official OPPO service
10. Based on tests performed at OPPO labs. The displayed remaining battery power may
device to device. To ensure accuracy in testing, "5% battery" is defined as the equivalent of 5%
4000mAh battery, i.e., 200mAh.
11. 6.5 inches is the diagonal length when the four rounded corners of the screen are
into right angles the actual size is smaller.
12. By default, the screen refresh rate is set to "Auto select", in which the refresh
changes automatically depending on the usage scenario. You can also set it to "90Hz" or "60Hz"
13. When you use the 90Hz refresh rate, the 180Hz touch sampling rate is available
only in some
scenarios. The 120Hz touch sampling rate is used in other scenarios.
14. Based on tests performed at OPPO labs. The actual loading time may vary depending
differences in environments or individual devices.
15. Product pictures are for reference only. Some specifications and descriptions of
product may vary due to changes in suppliers. Please refer to the actual product. All data
is based on the technical design parameters of OPPO as well as test data from its labs and
actual data may differ slightly depending on the OS version used for testing and the testing
All have passed the TÜV Rheinland Low Blue