1. 64MP AI Portrait Camera only refers to the main rear camera lens.
2. Dual Orbit Lights refer to the notification lights of the product.
3. Snapdragon is a trademark or registered trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated. The Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 695 5G Mobile Platform information is obtained from Qualcomm® official website. 5G network connection depends on whether the SIM card supports 5G networks, and it also depends on the 5G frequency band and 5G network construction of the user's location.
4. 4cm MFD（Minimum Focusing Distance）data based on tests performed in OPPO labs. The actual data may vary depending on differences of individual devices.
5. AI Colour Portrait of OPPO Reno8 Z 5G only functions on front camera.
6. The lifespan and power consumption data of Dual Orbit Lights comes from tests performed in OPPO labs under Breathing Mode. Actual results may vary due to differences in the testing environment.
7. The thickness of OPPO Reno8 Z 5G’s glass layer are based on data collected in OPPO labs. The thickness and weight of OPPO Reno8 Z 5G are based on data collected in OPPO labs. The actual size and weight may vary depending on the manufacturing process and measurement method.
8. Screen size is measured diagonally. Reno8 Z 5G's screen size is 6.4'' as a full rectangle, and the actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
9. Reno8 Z 5G's display received Eye Care Certification by SGS based on its ability to reduce the harmful effects of blue light. This certification can be found on https://www.sgs.com.
10. RAM Expansion adds virtual RAM to the original physical RAM. The data was collected from the model used in the laboratory test; actual results may vary depending on the model.
11. Storage can be expanded via a MicroSD card. The MicroSD card must be purchased separately.
12. The equivalent battery capacity is 4500mAh (typical value). Data comes from tests performed in OPPO labs testing conducted in laboratory conditions. Actual results may vary due to differences in the testing environment.
13. The SUPERVOOC word mark and logos are trademarks owned by OPPO Mobile Telecommunications Corp., Ltd.
14. Data comes from tests performed in OPPO labs testing conducted in laboratory conditions. Actual results may vary due to differences in the testing environment.
15. Based on tests performed in OPPO labs. “100%” is defined as when the battery level displayed on the screen reaches 100%. The actual charging time may vary due to differences in environments or individual devices (such as temperature variations and battery age).
16. Based on tests performed in OPPO labs testing conducted in laboratory conditions. Actual results may vary due to differences in the testing environment.
17. Tested by TÜV SÜD. The TÜV SÜD Fluency Rating Mark considers the fluency of the products at both the initial stage and after 2 or 3 years of use. The higher the rating, the better the experience. A is the highest rating for this test.
18. The Omoji is only supported in some regions and models, please refer to the actual situation.
19. Nearby Share need to be manually set up first.
20. Data comes from OPPO laboratory. OPPO laboratory was accredited by CNAS in 2020. The data involved here are only laboratory test data, not as a quality guarantee in daily use. The actual situation will vary slightly depending on the test software version, specific test environment, and specific version.
21. Product pictures and UI are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons such as changes in suppliers or manufacturers. The data on the page is from OPPO-designed technical parameters, and test data is collected from laboratories and suppliers. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, and specific versions.