The Frame Boost system can analyze the status of mobile performance in real-time while gaming. When lag is predicted, frame rate and stability will be adjusted to prioritize a first-class gaming experience.
Possibility of lag lowered by
Frame rate stability increased by
Touch Boost assesses touch events and accelerates response time accordingly. The result is a visibly faster response for the users and makes the difference between a win or a loss.
General touch performance
AOV touch performance
PUBG touch performance
Reno 10x Zoom employs three different cooling technologies: Cooling gel, triple graphite layering and copper pipes to manage the device's temperature effectively. Under the same circumstances, the cooling system in place can lower the device's temperature by 13%. Additionally, AI Ice Box Intelligently stops apps which have been inactive for a while. This saves power for a longer battery life.
An X-axis linear motor mimics true-to-life vibrations, enhancing game excitement and providing tactile feedback for in-game battling.
Each game and each player is different, and game space recognizes that. Manage individual game performance settings, notifications and connectivity to get a personalized experience and maximum score.
CPU/GPU Arrange and Management
AI Game Scene Recognition
Multi-microphone Noise Reduction
TÜV Rheinland Game High Performance Certification
People and Background
AI Portrait Optimization
in Low Light
A proprietary matte blasting technique has been used with selected gloss detailing for a seamless smartphone body that is beautiful to the eye and to the touch. Symmetry and balance is often the key to beauty. We created a separate space on the central axis of the back of Reno, where the functional elements are aligned. An O-Dot structure protrudes slightly, for extra protection when lying flat.
The ceramic O-Dot on the rear of the smartphone is not just a focal point of design. The small node also serves a functional purpose - when the phone is placed on a flat surface, it is raised ever-so slightly for extra protection from surface marks. It has been tested to a hardness of 8.5 Mohs, for every day use.
The reverse of the phone blends a combination of different finished layers within the glass underlay. The multiple layers finished with different intensities creates a stunning iridescent color that flows in different shades of light.
Both visuals and ergonomics were carefully considered in the development of Reno's finish and color design. The matte glass finish adds a soft warm to the colors. Additionally, the intensity of the matte finish affects the satisfaction while holding. Multiple micro-adjustments made to the finishing process has resulted in a finish that's both a joy to hold and see.
Reno Series offers you a completely uninterrupted screen experience. There's no holes or other distractions and a chin of only 3.5mm height makes a huge screen-to-body ratio of 93.1%.
With so much screen time in the modern day, we've evaluated the technology to make something that's aesthetically pleasing yet safer to use. Equipped with new AMOLED luminescent materials that can display DCI-P3 color space in its entirety, the color display is more vibrant and true to the nuanced hues the natural world has to offer. Additionally, we've reduced power consumption by 8%.
Corning® Gorilla® Glass 6 is the most durable Corning cover glass to date. It can endure multiple drops and performs better in withstanding surface pressure than any previous generation. Scratch-resistance is also further improved to ensure your phone always looks as good as new.
The Reno series filters blue light to protect your eyes. When using eye protection mode, the blue light filtering capacity can exceed 56%. The eye protection mode has passed the low blue light eye protection certification by TÜV Rheinland.
The pivot structure movement is incredibly intricate, first moving fast then slow. Like the landing of a space craft on the moon, it embodies the beauty of technology we strive to create. All of this is accomplished in 0.8s and in absolute silence.
The front camera, Front-facing Soft Light, receiver and rear flash are all cleverly housed within the compact rising structure. In just 0.8s the structure fully extends, ready for whenever creativity strikes.
Front-facing Soft Light
The pivot rising structure has been tested rigorously and can withstand over 200,000 uses. If your average use for selfies and flashlights is 20/day, the phone can still offer a continuous use for over 27 years. Even with a daily use of 100/day, the structure will be able to hold up for over 5 years.
The drop protection mechanism for OPPO Reno 10x has been engineered to sense in real time when the phone is in free-fall and automatically retract the camera to prevent damage.
1. The 10x Hybrid Zoom function is only available for Reno 10x Zoom version.
2. 10x Hybrid Zoom: 10x Hybrid Zoom uses an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 48MP ultra-clear main camera, and 13MP telephoto lens combo to bring very good results in a variety of environments of 10x Zoom. (Reno 10x Zoom version provides for a full 10x range of zoom with variable focal length from 16mm – 160mm.)
3. Reno adopts a 48MP+5MP dual rear camera.
4. 6.4 inches (Reno) or 6.6 inches (Reno 10x Zoom) is the diagonal length of the display when the four rounded corners are taken to be pointed corners (i.e. actual size is marginally smaller).
5. 4065mAh is the typical battery value for Reno 10x Zoom. 3765mAh is the typical battery value for Reno.
6. The data of Corning® Gorilla® Glass 6 is from the official website of Corning.
7. The comparative data of temperature rise comes from OPPO internal tests. The environment temperature is 25±5℃, and the default setting is HD and high frame rate, to simulate the user playing the game to compare the temperature rise with or without copper pipes liquid cooling technology.
8. In the case of multi-path scenarios in specific cities, with CEP 95%, the dual-frequency GPS has an 66.8% increase from single frequency GPS.
9. The frame rate acceleration data is from OPPO internal tests. At room temperature, with high frame rate and high picture quality mode on, to do a live 5V5 matchup and compare the performance with or without Frame Boost.
10. The touch acceleration data is from OPPO internal tests. The comparative data is about the response performance of tap and swipe on the desktop, movement speed of the game characters and so on.
11. The charging speed is increased by 100% at the trickle charging stage: the comparative data is from the comparison between VOOC 3.0 and VOOC 2.0.
12. International Warranty Service is only available for Reno 10x Zoom version. In countries or regions where it is officially sold, users can enjoy the repair and upgrade service at any OPPO authorized service center, excluding the return and replacement service. International Warranty Service is only available in these regions: India, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Egypt, Morocco, Kenya, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Tunisia, China Taiwan, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Russia, Kazakhstan, France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Turkey. Reno 10x Zoom devices in the above countries or regions can also enjoy IWS in China mainland.
13. Product pictures are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons like changes in suppliers. The data in the page came from OPPO designed technical parameters, and test data from the laboratories and from suppliers. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, and specific version.