Qualcomm® 5G SoC
The Power to Get More Done
A Qualcomm® 5G¹ SoC gives OPPO A54 5G the ability to empower your every day. And with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of ROM, OPPO A54 5G moves faster and stores more.
maximum upload speed
maximum download speed
Experience Every Colour
90Hz Refresh Rate²
Just Tap and Go
All-day AI Eye Comfort
5000mAh³ Mega Battery
Power That Never Lets Up
A 5000mAh battery keeps your phone going longer without constant recharging, powering 13 hours of video viewing, 27 hours of call time, and 40 hours standby⁴.
All-day Smart Power Saving
Stretch that Last Drop of Power Farther
With Super Power Saving Mode, 5% battery can power 1.1 hours of WhatsApp chatting⁵. And with Super Nighttime Standby, only 2% of battery power is used up as you sleep⁶.
A Look and Feel Beyond Ordinary
A crisp, flat screen stretches across the front, while a gentle curve arcs around the back, forming a premium look that exceeds expectations.
48MP AI Quad Camera
The Right Kind of Camera for Any Shot
AI Scene Enhancement 2.0
Let the Camera Set the Scene
Always Look Good, Even on Off Days
Ultra-clear 108MP Image
Your World Captured in Perfect Clarity
Jazz Up Your Photos with a Tap
Lock specified apps in an instant to maintain privacy when someone borrows your phone.
If anything happens along the way, you’ll always be able to retrieve your private files from the cloud.
Game & chat, read & discuss, or otherwise multitask your heart out with mini windows that share screen space.
- 5G network connection depends on whether the SIM card supports 5G networks, and it also depends on the 5G frequency band and 5G network construction of the users' location. Data provided by OPPO labs. It may vary depending on factors such as 5G network signals and carrier policies.
- You can choose 90Hz or 60Hz mode in Settings. When you choose 90Hz mode, some apps will run at a 60Hz refresh rate due to compatibility issues.
- 5000mAh is the typical value of battery capacity. The minimum capacity is 4890mAh.
- Based on tests performed in OPPO labs. The actual duration may vary depending on the specific conditions under which you use your phone.
- Based on tests performed in OPPO labs. The actual charging time may vary depending on differences in environments or individual devices (such as temperature variations and battery age).
- Based on tests performed in OPPO labs. The displayed remaining battery power may vary from device to device. To ensure accuracy in testing, "5% battery" is defined as the equivalent of 5% of a 5000mAh battery, i.e., 500mAh.
- Product pictures are for reference only. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change for reasons including but not limited to changes in suppliers. Please refer to the actual product for all criteria.
- Information in this product description comes from OPPO's technical parameters, as well as laboratory and supplier test data. Actual product specifications may vary slightly depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, and specific versions.