These #GetawayWithOPPO Campaign Terms and Conditions and campaign terms as set forth on https://www.oppo.com/uk/events/empower-every-moment/ (collectively “Terms and Conditions”) apply when you post the Campaign Posts (defined as below) while participating in this #GetawayWithOPPO Campaign. By posting the Campaign Posts, the Participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, so please read them carefully before you participate in the Campaign and keep a copy for your records.
1. The promoter of the campaign is OROPE Germany GmbH, Graf-Adolf-Platz 15, 40213 Düsseldorf (“OPPO”).
2. The Campaign is #GetawayWithOPPO (the “Campaign”).
3. Campaign Period: The Campaign will commence on March 16th 2022 and shall close at 11:59 PM CET April 11th 2022 (the “Campaign Period”).
4. To be eligible to participate in the Campaign you must be an individual resident (aged 18+) of Australia, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, New Zealand , Netherlands , Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, or United Kingdom (individually “Campaign Country”), who is residing in the Campaign Country during the Campaign Period (“Participant”, “You”, “Your” or “Yours”).
5. Employees of OROPE Germany GmbH, their relatives and other persons involved in the conception and implementation of this Campaign are excluded from participation.
How to participate in this Campaign
1) Upload a photo to your personal Instagram or Twitter account that corresponds to the theme “your favorite travel picture” (“Campaign Post”); for more details check the campaign page on https://www.oppo.com/uk/events/empower-every-moment/
2) Use the hashtag #GetawayWithOPPO and tag OPPO UK
3) Follow OPPOUK Instagram (@oppouk) or Twitter (OPPOMobileUK) official accounts.
· You can upload several Campaign Posts a day to increase your chances of winning without limitation of maximum.
· Your social media handle must be set to public for your entry to be eligible.
Winner Selection and Prize
7. Six (6) winners will be selected from all the Participants from the Campaign Countries by a panel made of 4 professional photographers based on 4 criteria: uniqueness, unseen-ness, art gallery-ness, potentialness of the Campaign Post (“Winner”). The decision of the panel of photographers (acting reasonably) will be final.
8. Each Winner will be eligible to receive one (1) Find X5 Pro smartphone and one (1) trip to Iceland to (“Prize”), subject to full compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
9. The trip to Iceland will be from 28 April 2022 to 1 May 2022. Please note that the trip to Iceland only includes the hotel, transportation, and meals decided and paid by OPPO. The Winner will bear other cost or expense for the trip.
10. The six (6) Winners have the obligation to create social contents using the Find X5 Pro during the trips to Iceland and share such social contents on their own social platfroms (e.g. Instagram, TikTok), and allow OPPO to repost and use such socical contents on the OPPO social accounts (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok). Further details and requirement will be agreed on with the Winners after Winner selection.
11. Prizes are non-transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Prize might be substitute of equal or greater value for the reward.
12. The Winners will be announced on OPPO Instagram and Twitter on April 14th 2022. At the same time, the Winners will receive an Twitter or Instagram Direct Messenger (“DM”) from OPPO within 48 hours after the announcement on Instagram and Twitter.
13. Winners shall reply to the DM with the contact details, and proof of identification for purpose of trip booking within 48 hours after the receipt of the DM. (a “Claim”).
Privacy and Data Protection
16. Participant shall use good taste and judgment in creating and uploading their Campaign Posts. Each Participant shall warrant and be solely responsible for ensuring that his or her post:
a. does not infringe the intellectual rights and other rights of third parties;
b. is free from obscenity or content that may be seen as harassment, intimidation, or bullying;
c. complies with all applicable law;
d. is free from viruses or malware; and
e. is not otherwise inappropriate.
17. By uploading their Campaign Posts, each Participant grants OPPO and its affiliates a perpetual, worldwide, and royalty-free license to transform, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, transmit, publish, communicate to the public, broadcast, perform, display, or otherwise use the Campaign Posts, in whole or in part, with or without modifications, on the OPPO social platform for the purpose related to this Campaign, for entertainment, promotional and/or any other purpose whatsoever. The Participants may revoke such license if they decide to delete their Campaign Post after the Campaign.
18. The Winners grants OPPO and its affiliates a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and royalty-free license to transform, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, transmit, publish, communicate to the public, broadcast, perform, display, or otherwise use the social contents created for the trip to Iceland, in whole or in part, with or without modifications, on the OPPO social platform for the purpose related to this Campaign, for entertainment, promotional and/or any other purpose whatsoever.
19. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. An invalid provision shall be replaced by a provision that is legally possible and comes as close as possible to the invalid provision in terms of content. The same applies to any loopholes.
20. OPPO is entitled to exclude participants from this Campaign who violate these Terms and Conditions, provide false, misleading or fraudulent information, use unfair means and/or try to manipulate the selection result. In addition, participation in the competition via dubious, fake accounts is not permitted. If there is a reason for exclusion, OPPO is entitled to withdraw the Prize, to reclaim the Prize that have already been handed out, or to demand compensation for the value.
21. OPPO is entitled to early end or postphone the Campaign (including the trip to Iceland). This applies in particular to cases of force majeure, Covid-19 restriction policy, and in the event that proper execution of the Campaign cannot be guaranteed for technical and/or legal reasons.
Last issued date: March 15th, 2022.