1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are transferred from our websites, applications or services and stored on your device.OPPO’s websites, online services, interactive applications, email messages, and advertisements may use "cookies" and other technologies such as pixel tags and web beacons. Cookies not set by OPPO will not be accessible to us.
2. How long will cookies stay on your device?
(1) Session cookies – such cookies will only last until your browser is closed and will not be stored on your hard drive. Session cookies are generally used to track the pages on a site that you visit so that information can be customized in relation to a specific visit to a page of the website.
(2) Persistent cookies – such cookies will be stored on your hard drive until you actively choose to delete them or when each cookie reaches its expiry date. Such cookies can be used to store your preferences when you use this site.
3. We will use the following types of cookies:
(1) Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website and services. Such cookies may include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
(2) Analytical or performance cookies – These are cookies that permit us to count the number of visitors to our website and to inform us about how visitors are using our website in order to provide improvements to the way that this site works. These cookies shall be placed only with your explicit consent.
(3) Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you visit or return to our website. This allows us to personalise the content of this site for you and to recognise your preferences when you visit this site (e.g. choice of language).
(4) Targeting cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertisement displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose. These cookies will be placed only with your explicit consent.
4. Our cookie usage is limited to the following purposes:
(3) If the "Do Not Track" function is enabled on your browser, we will respect your choice.
(4) Like most websites, we automatically collect certain information to analyze general usage trends and manage our websites. This information may include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
5. Removing/disabling cookies
Cookies and cookie preferences shall be managed from the Options/Preferences panel of your browser. See below instructions on how to manage cookies on certain popular browsers:
6. More information about cookies
For more information about cookies and instructions on how to configure your browser to accept, delete or reject cookies, see www.allaboutcookies.org.
More details on cookies placed on our website https://www.oppo.com/uk/ can be found in the table below:
|Essential||oppo||www.oppo.com||Used to generate necessary cookies|
|socialaccepted||Used to distinguish if the user has accepted ads cookies|
|performanceaccepted||Used to distinguish if the user has accepted analytics cookies|
|cookiesacceptedall||Used to distinguish if the user has accepted all cookies|
|cookiesaccepted||Used to remember the choice of the user|
|XSRF-TOKEN||.www.oppo.com||Used to ensure security of the webpage and prevent forge|
|Advertising||_fbp||Facebook (more info on: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/)||Used to identify browsers for advertising and analytics|
|fr||Used to deliver, analyse and improve the relevancy of ads|
|datr||Used for security and site integrity purposes|
|_js _datr||Used for security and site integrity purposes|
|Sb||Used for login authentication purposes|
|wd||Used to allow delivery of optimal experience for user’s screen|
|act||Used for the generation of third parties’ ads|
|Personalisation_id||Twitter (more info on: https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies)||Used for identification of the user on Twitter.|
|twf _exp||Used for the integration and sharing of social media content|
|guest_id||Used for identification of the user on Twitter.|
|_twitter_ sess||Used for serving targeted ads across the web|
|test_cookie||DoubleClick||Used for optimization of the ads content|
|_ldbrbid||line.me||Used for delivery of ads|
|_lt_cid||.www.oppo.com||Used to deliver ads generated by line|
|snexid||www.oppo.com||Used to deliver ads generated by smartnews-ads.com|
|g||.smartnews-ads.com||Used for serving targeted ads|
|_cfuid||.adsymptotic.com||Associated with sites using CloudFlare and used to speed up page load times|
|U||Used to deliver ads generated by smartnews-ads. com|
|AID||.googleadservices. com||Used for serving targeted ads|
|Analytics||_ ga||.www.oppo. com and oppo.com (more info on https://policies.google.com/privacy)||Used to distinguish users|
|_gid||Used to distinguish users|
|_gat||Used to throttle request rate|
|_gat_tmheatmap||.oppo. com||Used to analyse the heat map of products’ pics|
|id||.doubleclick. net||Used to generate analytics cookies|