1. Reno2 F adopts a 48MP+8MP+2MP+2MP quad rear camera.
2. 6.5 inches (Reno2 F) is the diagonal length of the display when the four rounded corners are taken to be pointed corners (i.e. actual size is marginally smaller).
3. 4000mAh is the typical battery value. Rated capacity is less.
4. The data of Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 is from the official website of Corning.
5. The charging speed is increased by 100% at the trickle charging stage: the comparative data is from the comparison between VOOC 3.0 and VOOC 2.0. The charging time is tested by AOV (Arena of Valor).
6. Product pictures are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons like changes in suppliers. The data in the page came from OPPO designed technical parameters, and test data from the laboratories and from suppliers. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, and specific version.