Dual 20MP cameras, your world in focus
Introducing the All-New Dual Camera Upgrade
Clear photos at anytime,
day or night
The OPPO R11s uses 20MP+16MP rear cameras, a large dual f/1.7 aperture, which
enhances picture quality in any environment, day or night. In dark
environments, the 20MP camera will intelligently synthesise 2.0µm pixels and
four times the photosensitive area, so that it can also capture and brighten the
face even when shooting in the night to create more defined portraits.
Dual f/1.7 large aperture
Ultra-wide full screen
Broaden your view
With a large 6.01 inch display and ultra-high 85.8% screen ratio, when the new
18:9 full screen is activated, everything comes to life, giving you an
immersive experience. While the whole view is 12.5% broader than the normal 16:9
screen, the OPPO R11s feels thin and comfortable in your hand, making it
easy to grip and use.
R11s Plus 6GB+64GB
The OPPO R11s houses a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor, 4GB RAM and ultra large 64GB ROM, allowing for smooth multitasking and seamless switching between different apps. With a built-in Wi-Fi amplifier and 4G signal amplifier, the R11s allows for a more fluid internet experience.
VOOC Flash Charge
Powerful technology designed for busy lifestyles. OPPO VOOC
flash charge is an innovative solution to the battery longevity
issues experiences by other smartphone users. At low
temperature and voltage, the charging process is fast and safe
plus you can continue to use your smartphone during flash charge.
Presently, more than 75 million OPPO smartphones have been
equipped with the VOOC flash charge technology.
All New ColorOS 3.2
Faster than ever
The new ColorOS upgrade optimises 64 scenarios which are commonly
experienced by users. At the same time, many functions were added to
make it easier to use the device. These included functions to turn on
two apps at the same time, split screen for apps, eye protection mode,
accelerated games, and the kid space.
This mobile experience is now more convenient and fluid than ever.
1. Dual 20MP cameras: OPPO R11s series has a 20MP front camera, and 20MP+16MP for the rear camera for better user experience and imaging effects, the
OPPO R11s series can produce photos of about 8MP, 16MP, and 20MP when operating in different modes.
2. 12.5%: compared to the 16:9 screen ratio, the full screen of the R11s series (18:9 screen ratio) expanded the visual field by 12.5%.
3. Starry sky screen: Only for red OPPO R11s phone.
4. R11s Plus has an ultra-high 85.95% screen ratio and 6.43 inches body.
5. A.I. face recognition process can be done in 0.08 seconds. It doesn’t include the time to active a bright screen and camera before face recognition.
6. 5 minutes of charging supports 2 hours of talk time: Data from China Ceprei Laboratory test reports. Test environment: temperature of 20°C - 30°C, relative
humidity 45%-75%, pressure of 86 - 106 kPa. Testing conditions: All applications and functions (including VoLTE voice calls) except those for normal calls are
turned off with 1% power remaining in the mobile phone battery, and use a standard power adapter to charge for 5 minutes. After charging, answer a phone
call for 2 hours in a black screen with call volume at 50% at a place where the available mobile phone signal is maximum. Actual talk-time may vary depending
on the specific conditions of the phone.
7. 3205mAh/4000mAh: These are typical battery values for OPPO R11s / R11s Plus.
8. 75 million OPPO smartphones are from OPPO inner datas.
9. Games include Garena AOV, Candy Crush Saga, Clash of Clans, My Talking Tom, Candy Crush Soda Saga, Ball Pool, My Talking Angela, Farm Heroes
Saga, Toy Blast, Hay Day, Temple Run 2.
10. Product pictures are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons like
changes in suppliers. Please refer to the actual product. The data in the page came from the designed technical parameters by our company, and test data from
the laboratories and from our suppliers. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment,
and specific version.