1. 5G network connectivity is dependant upon your 5G band, whether your SIM card is 5G-compatible and whether a 5G network is fully constructed and available for use in your location.
2. Charging speed has been independently verified and certified by TÜV Rheinland through in-laboratory testing. Actual charging times may vary with differences in device condition or environmental temperature.
3. Find X3 Neo’s battery uses two series-connected cells, each with a typical capacity of 2250mAh, for a total combined battery power of 4500mAh.
4. Find X3 Neo reaches 100% charge in 35 minutes in optimal, lab-tested charging conditions. Actual charging times may vary with differences in device condition or environmental temperature.
5. 3D curved screens runs a 90Hz refresh rate, however some apps will run at 60Hz due to compatibility issues. You can toggle between 90Hz and 60Hz in settings.
6. Screen size is measured diagonally, in centimetres. Find X3 Neo’s screen size is 6.5” as a full rectangle, and its screen-to-body ratio is 92.1% (active area). Actual viewable area is less due to rounded corners and circular front-facing camera.
7. Galactic Silver and Starlight Black colour finishes manufactured via OPPO’s exclusive desisign process. Image for reference—final effect may vary between phones in colour and appearance.
8. Weight and thickness of OPPO Find X3 Neo based on lab-collected data. Actual size and weight vary marginally, dependant upon the manufacturing process and measurement method.
9. Find X3 Neo product pictures are for reference only. Some specifications and descriptions of the product may vary marginally due to changes in suppliers.
10. Information in this product description comes from OPPO’s technical design parameters as well as laboratory and supplier test data. Actual product details may vary marginally depending on test software version, testing environment and specific product version.