3D Sleek DesignEngraved in Shining Elegance
The single-piece 3D curved-edge body features an ultra-thin triple camera setup that radiates a special shine. It's only 190g light and 8.4mm thin¹, even with a 5000mAh battery².
High-end ColoursAlluring Colours,
HD+ Eye-care DisplayA Large Screen
A smart AI that cares for your eyes all day long. Too bright outside? Or too dark? No worries, AI Eye-care will automatically adjust your screen’s brightness to your environment.
50MP AI Triple Camera³Triple-powered Pictures
Technology is power. Triple that power, and we present to you:
The union of smart software and quality hardware in a powerful triple-camera setup of a 50MP Main Camera, a 2MP Depth Camera, and a 2MP Macro Camera. Show off your world with stunning pictures.
The Power to Stay Online
Get ready for 21.14 hours of Yuotube. Only 5% left? Text on WhatsApp for 1.10 hours on Super Power Saving Mode⁴. Super Nighttime Standby Mode⁵ will reduce power consumption by 1.32% at night.
More than Ever
On top of our current safety protocols, we added the optimised Night Charge to control overnight charging while Charging Temperature Control, controls charging currents. Features a USB Type-C port.
System Booster6Less Lags, More Fun
Built with a large 4GB + 128 GB storage and a specially designed System Booster. Systems are Optimised to last longer, with faster downloads, faster processing, less lagging, and more.
Convenient in-game message viewing with Bullet Notifications.
Float one app on top of another for efficient multitasking.
1. The typical thickness of OPPO A54s is about 8.4mm and the typical weight is about 190g. Product size and weight may vary due to configurations, manufacturing process, and measurements. Refer to actual product for actual specifications.
2. The battery’s typical capacity is 5000mAh, with a minimum capacity of 4890mAh.
3. The A54s’s rear camera has 50MP and 2MP (Macro) and 2MP (Depth). In default mode, the 50MP main camera produces 4080×3072 resolution images. The front camera is 8MP.
4. Super Power Saving Mode’s standby time simulates six applications selected and running in Super Power Saving Mode. Individual application standby times assume that no other apps are selected and/or running in Super Power Saving Mode.
5. In the simulated tests of Super Nighttime Standby Mode, from 23:00 to 07:00, the Always-On Display only consumes about 1.32% battery over an 8-hour period.
6. “Less lagging” does not mean absolutely no freezing. Due to varying network environments, user habits, and other factors, the actual user experience may differ.
7. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to supplier changes.
8. All data comes from OPPO-designed technical parameters, and test data from laboratories and suppliers. In actual circumstances, data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, and specific product version.
9. All product pictures are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product for accuracy.
10. Images are for illustrative purposes only. No partnership or cooperation with third-party brands is implied.