(OPPO: Champions League Giveaway) is subject to the following terms and conditions. By entering the Campaign, you (the “Participant”) are agreeing to by bound by them:
The promoter of the campaign is The Campaign is promoted by Unumplus Limited incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 10536855. Registered office at 7 Albert Buildings, 49 Queen Victoria Street, London, United Kingdom, EC4N 4SA (“we”, “us” or “our”).
The Campaign is OPPO UK UCL Giveaway (the “Campaign”).
Campaign Period: The Campaign will commence on 21th Sep, 2023 and shall close at 11:59 PM 31st Dec, 2023 (the “Campaign Period”).
To be eligible to participate in the Campaign you must be an individual resident (aged 18+) of the United Kingdom (individually “Campaign Country”), who is residing in the Campaign Country during the Campaign Period (“Participant”, “You”, “Your” or “Yours”).
Employees of OPPO UK, their relatives and other persons involved in the conception and implementation of this Campaign are excluded from participation.
How to participate in this Campaign
Each time, the participant needs to follow The OPPO UK social page (n @OPPOMobileUK on Twitter (https://twitter.com/OPPOMobileUK) or @OPPOUK onInstagram(https://www.instagram.com/oppouk/)), and either tag 1 friend on the permanent post OR share the Instagram stories frame and leave a score prediction for the game. (“Submission”);
· Your social media handle must be set to public for your entry to be eligible.
· Participation is free of charge and not subject to a purchase
Submissions containing any defamatory, obscene, illegal, offensive, or any other unsuitable material will be disqualified and withdrawn by the participant.
Submissions sent in through agents, third parties or multiple accounts will be disqualified.
Winner Selection and Prize
1. One (1) winner will be randomly selected from all the Participants whose Campaign Post contains relevant information.
2. The Prize are two UEFA Champions Leagues tickets, which are limited to designated teams only, taking place on chosen dates clarified in the social media posts.
3. All prizes are non-transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the prizes might be a substitute of equal or greater value for the reward.
4. Prizes include tickets only. Winners are expected to make their own arrangements for travel.
The Winner will be announced on @OPPOMobileUK on Twitter (https://twitter.com/OPPOMobileUK) and @OPPOUK onInstagram(https://www.instagram.com/oppouk/) 5 days after the campaign post is published live on OPPO social media pages specified above. At the same time, the Winners will receive a Twitter or Instagram Direct Messenger (“DM”) from us within 24 hours after the announcement.
6. Winners shall reply to the DM with the contact details for the purpose of shipping within 24 hours after the receipt of the DM. (a “Claim”).
7. Privacy and Data Protection
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. An invalid provision shall be replaced by a provision that is legally possible and comes as close as possible to the invalid provision in terms of content. The same applies to any loopholes.
9. We are entitled to exclude participants from this Campaign who violate these Terms and Conditions, provide false, misleading or fraudulent information, use unfair means and/or try to manipulate the selection result. In addition, participation in the Campaign via dubious, fake accounts is not permitted. If there is a reason for exclusion, we are entitled to withdraw the Prize, to reclaim the Prize that has already been handed out, or to demand compensation for the value.
10. We are entitled to early end or postpone the Campaign. This applies in particular to cases of force majeure, and in the event that proper execution of the Campaign cannot be guaranteed for technical and/or legal reasons.
11. The Winner agree that any tax (including the income tax) or other charge payable in conjunction with the Prizes is the sole responsibility of the Winner.
12. The Campaign is governed by the law of United Kingdom.
Last issued date: Sep 19th, 2023.