Watch this space: OPPO launches first-of-its-kind smartwatch and budget-friendly noise-cancelling headphones
London, 31st July 2020: OPPO, a leading global smartphone brand, is today unveiling several new additions to the OPPO family - a series of revolutionary smartwatches and a range of noise cancelling wireless headphones.
Powered with Wear OS by Google, the OPPO Watch 46mm LTE is complete with a world-first dual-curve display, while the OPPO Watch 41mm BT offers an AMOLED display. Taking personalisation to a new level, the OPPO Watch series is aimed at those with jam-packed schedules who need to seamlessly switch between the personal and professional.
Not only that, but the OPPO Watch 46mm LTE empowers users to take back control of their health and fitness without the need for excess equipment or time. While Sleep Tracking and always-on heart rate monitoring make it simpler to track daily progress, its wrist-based five-minute workouts with voice coaching are key to staying active while on the go. With Google FitTM,1 users also have support for an array of additional tracked exercises, making it the ultimate personal trainer.
The OPPO Watch also offers the full suite of Google2 apps and services at a glance - including Google Pay and Google Maps. For those on the move from morning until night, the all-new Watch VOOC Flash Charging means users can build up 16 hours of power from just a 15-minute fast charge3.
The OPPO Watch combines style and substance. The AI watch-face design synchronises to match any outfit, thanks to the HeyTap Health app. With a wide range of wrist strap colours and materials, users can switch styles depending on the occasion. The OPPO Watch comes in 46mm with (LTE)4, sculpted with a 6,000-series aluminium alloy frame, available in a Black or Glossy Gold finish.
“With this launch, we are celebrating new ways to connect with the home, office or gym while on the move – something that will become increasingly important as we emerge from lockdown. With a battery life of up to 30 hours – that can be extended to 21 days in Power Save mode – we were determined to design a watch with our UK customers in mind that meant they were never caught short while on the go,” said Kevin Cho, Managing Director, OPPO Mobile UK.
OPPO True Wireless Headphones
Today OPPO expands its wireless headphones offering - launching the true wireless OPPO Enco W11, Enco W31 and Enco W51 in the UK.
The first active noise cancellation wireless headphones from OPPO Acoustics, the OPPO Enco W51 are ideal for those on-the-go, offering wireless charging, professional audio quality and intelligent touch controls in a comfortable and iconic design.
Two new additions to the Enco series include the Enco W31 and Enco W11. Whether you enjoy pop, rock, EDM, classical - or all of the above - the Enco W31 have you covered, with two audio modes to enhance frequencies for pop and classical, as well as rock and EDM music, respectively. Providing an exceptional user experience at a competitive price point, the Enco W11 true wireless headphones support Bluetooth 5.0, offer 20 hours of battery life and powerful bass.
“Appetite for Internet of Things (IoT) wearable technology is ever-increasing. Consumers don’t want to invest in lots of different technologies that all do different things. Instead, they want a solution that keeps everything they need in one place, that’s versatile and can be personalised to them and their individual needs,” continued Kevin Cho.
“Our ultimate smart kit – which includes the OPPO Find X2, Reno and A series, OPPO Watch and new headphones – have all been designed to offer an all-encompassing solution for consumers living and working in an increasingly digital world. It helps users to work and play without the need for multiple devices, office space or even a gym. We want our wearable devices to be as tech-centric as they are fashion-friendly. This kit really is all built for one, and each element is built for all.”
UK Pricing and Availability:
OPPO Watch 46mm (LTE) - RRP £369, available in Black or Glossy Gold in October:
● Powered by the all-new Watch VOOC Flash Charging, the
OPPO Watch gets 16 hours of power from a 15-minute fast
● Features a stunning dual-curved OLED 3D curved 1.91 inch
● Packed full of fitness and health tracking features, including
Sleep Tracking,always-on heart rate monitoring, and
five-minute workouts with voice coaching
● Complete a look effortlessly, use the HeyTap Health App to
photograph an outfit, and the OPPO Watch will use AI
imaging to generate a complementary watch face
OPPO Watch 41mm (BT) - RRP £229, available in Black, Silver or Rose Gold on Amazon from 3rd September:
● With targeted work-out modes, five exercise sensors and a
GPS + GLONASS navigation system, the OPPO Watch is your
go-to workout buddy
● All-new Watch VOOC Flash Charging means charging the
OPPO Watch to full charge only takes 75 minutes
● At the touch of a button, change the strap to suit your style.
Change the Watch Face to match your outfit with the
HeyTap Health App
OPPO Enco W51 - RRP £89, available in Floral White and
Starry Blue on Amazon from 3rd September:
● The first Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) true wireless
headphones from OPPO Acoustics
● Features a “2+2” noise reduction solution, combining a new,
high-end dual-core digital noise reduction chip with dual ANC
technology, the W51 can fend off a broad range of noise, no
matter the environment
● Utilises a three-microphone noise reduction solution which
works in tandem with the mouthpiece to ensure calls sound
clear and professional even in winds of up to 25km/h
OPPO Enco W31 - RRP £69, available in Black and White and available on Amazon now:
● Turn up the volume with the Enco W31, that deliver an
incredible bass mode to fully immerse yourself in bass-heavy
● Enjoy optimisations via frequency enhancement to
experience the best of your pop and classical, or rock and
● Easily adjust volume or switch track with intuitive touch
controls, while wearing detection technology automatically
pauses playback when earbuds are removed
● Calls while at home or on-the-go are crystal-clear, thanks to
dual-microphone noise cancellation during calls
OPPO Enco W11 - RRP £45, available in white on Amazon now:
● Supported by Bluetooth 5.0, enjoy incredible connectivity
● Offering up to 20 hours of battery life, enjoy podcasts, music
and more on a single charge - at home or on-the-go
● Sleek and compact in design, the Enco W11 are
ergonomically designed and comfortable to wear
● Control playback functionality with easy-to-use touch
--- ENDS ---
For more details, please contact: OPPO@EatTheFox.com
Notes to Editor:
Full product specs and images can be found here
1. The actual number and type of trackable workouts may vary as the Google Fit product evolves in the future.
2. Google, Google Play, Wear OS by Google and other marks are trademarks of Google LLC. Wear OS by Google works with phones running Android 6.0+ (excluding Go edition) or iOS 12.0+. Supported features may vary between platforms and countries.
3. Battery statistics are based on lab tests on OPPO Watch 46mm (Wi-Fi). A day’s battery equates to roughly 16 hours - a full waking day.
4. eSIM activation is only available to OPPO Watch 46mm (LTE) paired with Android smartphones.
OPPO is a leading global smart device brand. Since the launch of its first mobile phone - “Smiley Face” - in 2008, OPPO has been in relentless pursuit of the perfect synergy of aesthetic satisfaction and innovative technology. Today, OPPO provides a wide range of smart devices spearheaded by the Find and Reno series. Beyond devices, OPPO provides its users with the ColorOS operating system and internet services like OPPO Cloud and OPPO+. OPPO operates in more than 40 countries and regions, with 6 Research Institutes and 4 R&D Centers worldwide, as well as an International Design Center in London. More than 40,000 of OPPO's employees are dedicated to creating a better life for customers around the world.