How to join:
1. Follow how Yassi Pressman and Rei Germar show their dual styles and make your own interpretations! Take a video
showcasing BOTH sides of you using the OPPO ________ music. Whip out your best transitions and flaunt your best
2. Upload your video on TikTok using the hashtag #OPPOReno7UnlimitedMe. Make sure your account is set to PUBLIC.
3. Don’t forget to follow and tag @oppophilippines TikTok page.
4. 5 creative entries will be picked and will get a chance to win one of the following:
||Trip to Palawan for 2
||1 Reno7 5G
||1 Reno7 Z 5G
||1 Watch Free
||1 Watch Free
5. The contest period will run from March 22, 2022 to April 18, 2022.
6. Winners will be announced on April 21, 2022 on OPPO Philippines Official TikTok Page (@oppophilippines).
Mechanics and Terms & Conditions
A. HOW TO JOIN
1. The #OPPOReno7UnlimitedMe (“Contest”) is organized by Emerald Wireless Tech Inc. (the “Organizer”) and is open to
all residents of the Philippines with no required age limit.
2. By joining the Contest, each participant fully and unconditionally agrees to the terms and conditions and accepts
that the decision of the Organizer regarding the Contest and all matters related to or
connected with it, including, without limitation, the interpretation of these terms and conditions.
3. Participants need to record a video showcasing two sides of themselves using the OPPO ________ music (the
4. Participants must post the entry on his/her personal TikTok account with the hashtag #OPPOReno7UnlimitedMe in the
caption for tracking purposes. Each participant is entitled/eligible to submit more than one (1) entry throughout the
Contest Period, but a participant can only win once during the duration of the Contest. A participant may also repost
the same video entry several times, but this shall be deemed as one (1) entry only. Video entries or videos without
the required hashtag will be disqualified. Participants will be identified by their TikTok name.
5. Participants must set their entry/post on TikTok to Public and ensure that the entry is visible to everyone to
6. In joining the Contest, the participant represents and warrants that:
(i) He/she understands and agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions, and he/she has the full power and
authority to agree to these terms and conditions;
(ii) The Content that he/she contributed/posted is his/her own and original content, not previously published, and do
not infringe on the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other intellectual
property rights of any person or entity;
(iii) He/she will not upload anything that, in the Organizer’s sole discretion, is illegal, offensive, libelous,
defamatory, deceptive, inaccurate, misleading, malicious, fraudulent, false, indecent, harmful, harassing,
intimidating, threatening, hateful, abusive, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, violent, sexually explicit, invasive of
privacy, offensive in a sexual, racial, cultural, or ethnic context, or any other materials that could give rise to
any civil or criminal liability under the law;
(iv) The Content does not include any reference to products that are in direct competition with OPPO Philippines;
(v) The Content does not violate any applicable laws or terms or requirements of the social media platform(s) where
it was posted; and
(vi) To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the participant agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Organizer from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and
expenses (including but not limited to attorneys' fees) arising from or related to: (a) participant’s violation or
breach of these terms and conditions; or (b) participant’s violation of any third-party rights, including without
limitation, any copyright, trademark, property, privacy or publicity right.
7. Further, in joining this Contest, the participant grants to the Organizer, its affiliates, partners, and
(i) Right to use the winners’ names, photos, and/or likeness for consumer research, publicity, promotion,
advertising, and marketing purposes without the need to provide any consideration to the winners;
(ii) Unrestricted use of the Content which includes the right to publish the Content worldwide in all print and
electronic media (now or hereafter existing) without time limitation;
(iii) The right to edit, modify, translate, reproduce, and distribute the submitted Content in any medium and in any
manner as it deems appropriate without the need to provide any compensation to you and you unconditionally and
irrevocably waive all rights (including moral rights) you may have in such materials or works; and
(iv) The right to use the Content for consumer research, publicity, promotion, advertising, and marketing purposes.
B. CONTEST DURATION
The contest period is from March 22, 2022 to April 18, 2022, 11:59 PM (“Contest Period”). The Organizer reserves the
right to shorten or lengthen the Contest Period at any time, without prior notice, and/or without assigning any reason
whatsoever. Entries received (a) after the Contest Period or (ii) during the Contest Period but with
incomplete/incorrect/invalid information will be automatically disqualified.
C. SELECTION OF WINNERS AND PRIZES
1. Eligible entries must comply with the submission and qualifying criteria mentioned above.
2. Out of all the entries, five (5) winners will be chosen and the prizes are as follows:
||Trip to Palawan for 2
||1 Reno7 5G
||1 Reno7 Z 5G
||1 Watch Free
||1 Watch Free
3. The Prize is not transferable and not convertible to cash and cannot be replaced by other items.
4. The winners and their videos will also be featured in the official OPPO Philippines’ Facebook, Instagram and
5. Winners will be chosen by OPPO Philippines’ team and agency based on the creativity of the video. The criteria for
creativity are: (i) Transition & Effects (30%); (ii) Outfit (30%); and (iii) Video Concept (40%).
6. The Organizer has the right to check and: (i) disqualify the Participant or Winner; and/or (ii) refuse or cancel
the giving of the prizes, if the Participant or Winner is suspected of cheating or violating these Terms and
Conditions in any form.
D. WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT AND COORDINATION
1. Winners will be announced on the official OPPO Philippines TikTok Page (https://www.tiktok.com/@oppophilippines)
on April 21, 2022.
2. Winners must send a direct/private message to the official OPPO Philippines TikTok Page
(https://www.tiktok.com/@oppophilippines) to get information on how to claim the prize.
3. If the winner fails to contact us and provide his/her identification information (valid government-issued ID with
his/her full name, valid contact number, and valid residence address) via direct/private
message on OPPO Philippines TikTok Page within seven (7) days upon posting of the winner announcement, the prize will
4. Winners agree to allow OPPO Philippines to collect personal information (full name as reflected in valid ID,
contact number, address) via private message for the purpose of Prize delivery.
5. The Organizer will be coordinating and facilitating the delivery of the Prize to the address provided by the
winner, subject to delivery lead times and quarantine/lockdown protocols for affected areas as well as any national or
local government protocol or requirements or considerations. Any delivery date commitment is a mere estimate and is
not guaranteed. Winners must ensure that correct details are provided and must ensure that communication lines are
open in case additional details are needed to fulfill delivery.
6. Shipping details such as the estimated date of delivery will be provided to the winner via private message. The
Prize will be delivered to the winner who passes personal info validation maximum 30 days from announcement.
7. Winners may be asked to present a valid ID by the authorized personnel for verification during prize delivery.
1. All employees of Emerald Wireless Tech Inc., its affiliates, distributors, alliance partners, their advertising
promotions and third-party agencies, spouses, and their relatives up to the 2nd degree of consanguinity
or affinity are disqualified from joining the Contest.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of this Contest, as well as to suspend, modify
or cancel the Contest at any time with no prior notice.
3. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a full release and discharge of the Organizer by each winner from any and
all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown
at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to (i) the Contest, (ii) personal injury
and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize,
and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Contest, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
4. The Organizer is not responsible for technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network
connections, undeliverable email, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic
communications, telephone, telephone line or other telephone, electronic device, or network related problems or
errors, whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this
promotion, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Contest.
5. If in the opinion of the Organizer, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the
Contest, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Contest, the Organizer reserves the right to
terminate the Contest and determine a winner using all eligible entries received as of the date of termination or to
modify the Contest in a manner deemed appropriate by the Organizer.
6. All participants shall hold the Organizer free and harmless from any liability in case an entry is found to have
infringed upon any third party’s rights, including copyright, publication right, or any other intellectual property or
7. By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions contained herein.
Failure to comply with the said terms, conditions, rules, regulations, instructions, or methods
will result in the participant’s disqualification.
8. The Contest shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the Philippines. Any dispute in relation to the
Contest shall be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Makati City.
9. It shall be the participants’ sole responsibility and obligation to ensure that the participants comply with and
do not contravene any laws to which the participants may be personally subjected to.