These cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.
These cookies allow us to improve the site’s functionality by tracking usage on this website. De-selecting these cookies may result in poorly-tailored recommendations and slow site performance.
Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our Sites through social media. Advertising cookies (of third parties) collect information to help better tailor advertising to your interests. De-selecting these cookies may result in seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively with Facebook, Twitter, or other social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media.
Up to 36 hours
in Smart mode
Up to 21 days³
in Power saver mode²'³
Charges to 46%
1. The aforementioned use and charging descriptions apply to OPPO Watch 46mm (Wi-Fi). OPPO Watch 41mm (Wi-Fi) has a battery life of up to 24 hours in Smart mode and 14 days in Power Saver mode, and charges to 30% in 15 minutes.
2.16 hours under typical use model is used as the standard for a full day of watch use. The aforementioned use time applies to the OPPO Watch 46mm Wi-Fi version only.
Workout class series
Wear OS by Google is supported on Android devices running on Android 6.0 or higher (excluding Go edition). Available functions may vary by platforms and regions.
In Power Saver mode, you can receive message notifications, check the time, track your steps, and monitor your heart rate.
The aforementioned use times for OPPO Watch products are based on OPPO laboratory tests under typical battery use model. Actual battery life may vary according to factors such as network environment, functions used, frequency of use. For best results, it is recommended to sync data, update the software to the latest version, and timely charge the watch within the first 3 days of watch use.
- 16 hours under typical use model is used as the standard for a full day of watch use. The aforementioned use time applies to the OPPO Watch 46mm Wi-Fi version only. This data originates from OPPO laboratory tests conducted based on a model of typical battery use, in which the watch retains default factory settings, is paired with a smartphone, and experiences normal Bluetooth connection; Bluetooth connection is maintained for 14 hours; Wi-Fi is used for 2 hours; GPS is enabled with the screen off during outdoor exercise for 45 minutes; the user lifts their wrist to turn on the screen 120 times; Google Assistant is used 5 times for 20 seconds each time; 240 messages with display notifications and vibration alerts are received; 200 messages without notifications are received; the screen is turned on and operations are performed 24 times for 20 seconds each time; 5 minutes are spent on calls from a Bluetooth-paired device; heart rate is checked 8 times for 30 seconds each time; background heart rate monitoring remains on, and sleep monitoring is used for 8 hours. Actual use time may vary depending on smartphone data synchronisation, watch settings, app versions, third-party app use, and other factors.
- Typical battery use model in Smart mode (for OPPO Watch 46mm Wi-Fi version and OPPO Watch 41mm Wi-Fi version): Factory default setting, paired to OPPO Reno4 (4G version) via Bluetooth®, 14 hours in Bluetooth wireless connection, 2 hours in Wi-Fi® wireless connection, 8 hours in sleep mode (Bluetooth off); Screen off, using GPS outdoors for 45 minutes; Paired to Bluetooth headphones and playing local music for 30 minutes; Screen turning on upon lifting wrist 120 times; Using Google Assistant 5 times for 20 seconds each time; 240 incoming message notifications displayed with vibrating reminders, 480 messages received without notifications; checking watch 24 times for 20 seconds each time; 5 minutes of call time for calls coming from a Bluetooth-paired device. Measuring heart rate 8 times for 30 seconds each time; 8 hours in sleep mode; heart rate monitoring enabled.
- Typical battery use model in Power Saver mode (for all models of OPPO Watch series): Checking watch 30 times for 10 seconds each time, 150 message notifications displayed for 5 seconds each time; heart rate monitoring and step tracking enabled.
The aforementioned charging descriptions for OPPO Watch products are based on OPPO laboratory tests. Specific charging time may vary according to actual circumstances. For Watch VOOC Flash Charging, a 5V/1.5A adapter (5V/-1A for OPPO Watch 41mm) or higher is required.
- Testing conditions: Environment temperature was 25±1°C. Battery had returned to room temperature. Remaining battery was ≥1%. All apps were closed, flight mode was enabled, and GPS, Wi-Fi, NFC, BT, and vibration were disabled. A 5V/2A adapter and standard OPPO Watch charging stand were used. Timing began when the watch was attached to the charger and the screen was turned off. The latest stable version of USER software was used and all log printing was disabled.
OPPO Watch 46mm supports 5ATM water resistance, and the OPPO Watch 41mm supports 3ATM water resistance under the ISO standard 22810:2010. OPPO Watch can be worn while swimming in a pool or doing shallow open-water activities but is not suitable for snorkelling, hot showers, hot springs, saunas, diving, scuba diving, surfing, or other water activities in which the device may come in contact with high-pressure water flow. Water-resistance may decrease over time. If your watch or hands are wet, it is recommended to dry them prior using or charging your watch.
- The following conditions may impair the water-resistance of the watch and should be avoided:
a. Wearing the watch in the aforementioned unsuitable scenarios.
b. Dropping the watch or otherwise subjecting it to impact.
c. Exposing the watch to alkaline materials, including bath products such as soap or soapy water.
d. Exposing the watch to perfume, solvents, cleaning solutions, acid or acidic materials, insecticides, sunscreen, lotion, or hair dye.
e. Pressing buttons or performing operations on the watch underwater.
f. Charging the watch under wet or humid conditions.
OPPO Watch is not a medical device. The fitness and health data it provides are for reference only and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment.
Google, Android, Google Play, Wear OS by Google and other marks are trademarks of Google LLC.
The watch faces shown above are simulated and for illustration purposes only.
Product pictures are for reference only. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change for reasons including but not limited to changes in suppliers. Please refer to the actual product for all criteria.
10. Google Pay can be used with OPPO Watch in the following countries only: Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Poland, Russia, Spain, the UK, and the US. Visit https://support.google.com/wearos/answer/7643998?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en