OPPO FIND N2 FLIP
GOOGLE ONE REDEMPTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”).
1. The Promoter is Unumplus Limited, 7, Albert Buildings, 49 Queen Victoria Street, London, United Kingdom, EC4N 4SA (the “Promoter”).
2. The Purchase Period will commence at 00:01 (UK) on 15th February 2023. The Promotion’s duration is limited by availability of the Find N2 Flip only.
Purchase and registration of a Google account are necessary.
This Promotion is subject to the standard sale Terms and Conditions of the participating retailers that cover the deposit and purchase of the Promotional Product.
3. Google One Promotion can be redeemed at any time until 01/08/2024 via the Google One application on the eligible Promotional Product, available for download on the Google Play Store. Participants can redeem the Google One offer after they open the Google One application.
4. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be an individual or business that is a resident in the United Kingdom, Isle of Man or Channel Islands (“Participant”).
5. Participants who purchase a new (i.e. not second hand, refurbished. ex-display or damaged box) OPPO Find N2 Flip (“Promotional Products”) from a Participating Retailer as defined in Table 1 below (“Participating Retailer”) in the UK, Isle of Man or Channel Islands (the “Territories”) either online, in-store or via telesales within the Purchase Period, will be eligible to redeem the Google One Promotion as shown in Table 2 below (“Promotion”), subject to full compliance with the Terms and Conditions.
Table 1 – Participating Retailer
Table 2 – Promotional Products and corresponding Promotion
OPPO Find N2 Flip
6 Months free 100GB cloud storage membership
6. Purchases from auction websites (e.g. eBay) or from third party sellers on online retailers’ websites (e.g. Amazon Marketplace) or any other retailer that is not listed above in Table 1, are excluded from this Promotion.
7. Promotions cannot be exchanged for cash or any other product. The Promotion’s duration is limited by availability only and must be redeemed before 01/08/2024.
8. Redemption of the Promotion will require registration of a Google account by the Participant, and the Promotion may only be redeemed by Participants who are new Google One members. Participants with current or past subscriptions are not eligible for this Promotion. In order to redeem the Promotion, the Participant will be required to sign up for a recurring subscription plan, with a form of payment on file, and agree to applicable Terms and Conditions. Valid form of payment and Google account required.
For full terms, please visit the website, http://one.google.com/terms-of-service
9. Google One Promotion can be redeemed at any time until 01/08/2024 via the Google One application on the eligible Promotional Product, available for download on the Google Play Store. Participants can redeem the Google One offer after they open the Google One application.
10. Maximum one (1) Claim per eligible product. Unlimited per household and business customers.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control. Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
12. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
13. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive the Promotion on the eligible handset; (b) any late, lost or misrouted redemptions, (c) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
14. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
15. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
16. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
17. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.