1. By participating in this Contest, the Participants unequivocally and irrevocably accept the Terms of the Contest as specified herein or as may be as updated/ amended by the Organizer from time to time.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to verify on its own or through any third party, at any time whether the Participants actually purchased OPPO mobile phones during the Event Duration or not, and in case the Organizer finds that the product was not purchased during the Event Duration, or the Participants has not complied with these terms and conditions, then the Organizer has the right and liberty to disqualify any Participant.
3. The Organizers may contact the Participants on their registered number or Email ID as provided by the Participants at the time of enrollment for the Contest and the Organizers may, as a pre-requisite, ask the Participants to submit documents like proof of ID, Age etc., on such terms as may be required by the Organizers before any of the prize can be released in favour of the winner. Any default in submitting the required documents or submission of illegible, false, or forged documents shall automatically disqualify the winner without any further intimation require from the Organizers and the Organizer, unconditionally, shall be at a liberty to forfeit the prize. After verification, the prize winner may be informed about the entire process of redemption of the prize. Organizer assumes no liability or responsibility for (i) any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the personal information including contact details and documents provided by the Participants; (ii) any unauthorized access to or use of the Organizer secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information that may be contained therein. (iii)Any deletion of data or interruption or discontinuance of transmission to or from or through the Promotion.
4. Award of prizes is subject to the verification of the documents of the Participants by the Organizers or any third party appointed by the Organizers and the Participants hereby give their consent to the Organizers for the use of their documents and personal information for the said purposes.
5. It is clarified that in case the Participant become disqualified on account of any Government restriction, winner regulations, norms, policy etc., in such case Winner shall not have any claim against Organizer for the same and shall be deemed to have availed of his/her prize.
6. At the Organizer’s request, winners must participate in all promotional activities (such as publicity and photography) surrounding or connected with the Contest and winning of the prize, and they unequivocally provide their consent to the Organizer for making and/ or using their name, likeness, video, image and/or voice in promotional material or in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Contest (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Organizer.
7. Decisions of Organizer's will be final and binding with regard to the Contest and prizes and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
8. Prizes are non-transferable. No cash or any other claim can be made in lieu of prizes.
9. Any costs or expenses incurred to participate in the Contest and/or to claim the Prize, if any and as applicable shall be solely borne by the Winner and Organizer shall not be liable for any such costs or expenses.
10. Organizers reserve the right to cancel, modify, extend or withdraw the Contest at its sole and absolute discretion without giving prior notice. It shall be the sole responsibility of the Participant(s) to check the Terms from time to time.
11. The Organizer accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Winners will have to bear incidental costs, if any, that may arise for redemption of the prize.
12. Organizer shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered as a result of participating in this Contest.
13. This Contest is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, war, act of terror, lock down, pandemic, government orders political unrests, technical snags, act of God or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer (the “Force Majeure Event”). The Organizer shall not be liable for any delay or adverse effect which may be caused to this Contest and its Participants as a result of a Force Majeure Event.
14. The Participants agree and acknowledge that the Organizer do not provide any warranties or guarantees in respect of merchantability, quality of the goods or services being offered in connection with the gratification nor are the Organizers liable for any defect or deficiency of goods or services so obtained/ availed by the Participants and winners in pursuance of this Contest. The Prizes are not supported with any warranties or guarantees offered by OPPO. If any Participants have any grievance with respect to the prize, he/she may directly contact manufacturer.
15. By participating in the Contest, each Participant confirms and waives the applicability of rules and regulations of TRAI pertaining to the National Do Not Call Registry and Unsolicited Commercial Communication pertaining to activities conducted by the Organizer in connection with this Contest and that each Participant agrees to receive engagement messages, calls and alerts including without limitation any updates pertaining to this Contest from and/ or on behalf of the Organizers as they may, in their sole and absolute discretion, decide.
16. All disputes relating to this Contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Gurgaon (Haryana) only.
17. Participants shall comply with these terms and conditions and waives any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions and release, indemnify and hold harmless Organizer and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, auditors, representatives, officers, directors and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from this Contest.
18. OPPO employees and partner employees are exempted and cannot win any of the applicable prizes for this Contest.