Sound Intensity of OPPO Enco Air2
Sound Intensity of OPPO Enco Air
Featuring 13.4 mm large composite titanized diaphragm drivers, the Air2 delivers higher sound quality than the last generation, Air, to offer you an extraordinary music experience, with thumping bass,
crystal-clear treble, and rich mid-range tones that linger in your ears. The more you listen, the better it gets.
The Air2 also has unique bass boosters that increase the volume of the chambers for more dynamic bass, which sounds as immersive as if you were at a live concert, whether you listen to pop, rock, or electronic music.
The Air2's translucent jelly case lid is a continuation of the original design of the previous generation. The rounded shape and matte finish give it a soft in-hand feel. You can also see inside the case to make sure the earbuds are safe in it.
Once fully charged, the earbuds can play music for 4 hours. The case can also charge the earbuds multiple times, meaning you can get up to 24 hours of music playback.
With Bluetooth® 5.2 and binaural synchronous transmission technology, audio and visuals are always in sync. In addition, to enjoy your games without any lag, you can turn on Game mode to reduce the latency of audio to as low as 80ms.⁴
With AI algorithms that simulate the human binaural hearing system, the Air2 can efficiently pick up vocals even in noisy environments and filter out ambient noise, so you can take calls clearly without needing to increase the volume.
The newly designed touch area is easy to see and use. You can
use it to answer calls, change tracks, and adjust the volume.
Left earbud: Reduce the volume
Right earbud: Increase the volume
Answer/End a call
Take a photo
Enter Game mode
* Disabled by default; you need to enable the option in settings.
To take a selfie, simply double-tap your earbud. Taking photos is so easy!
The Air2 is rated IPX4 water resistant, so you can still enjoy your music while in the rain or sweating it out during a workout.
The earbuds can instantly connect to your
mobile device as soon as you open the case.
OPPO Enco Air2 works with both iOS and Android devices.
1. OPPO Enco Air2 supports Enco Live on OPPO phones running ColorOS 11.0+ versions, and ColorOS 11.3 “OPPO Wireless Devices” (or “Wireless Earphones”) version 3.7.200 or ColorOS 12.0+ “Wireless Earphones” version 4.1.100 is required. Other models will be supported after an OTA update. Other users with Android 7.0+ models can download and install the HeyMelody app and configure it.
2. The charging time and battery life were tested in OPPO laboratories at a temperature of 25°C using a standard OPPO charger. The actual results may differ slightly based on environmental factors and the charger used.
3. Binaural low-latency with Bluetooth® 5.2 transmission is enabled on the earbuds and not limited by the SoC.
4. Please turn on Game Mode via customized setting. OPPO ColorOS 11.0+ users can go to OPPO Enco Air2 > Earbud Functions > Earbud controls > Triple-tap on the Bluetooth® interface of their phone to customize the earbuds. For other users with Android 7.0+ models, you can download and install the HeyMelody app and set it. This 80ms latency refers to the latency data at the earphone side, and the overall latency experience depends on both device and earphones. This may vary between different devices.
5. OPPO Enco Air2 supports double-tap camera control on OPPO phones running OPPO ColorOS 11.3+ versions. To set this feature, go to OPPO Enco Air2 > Earbud functions. ColorOS 11.3 “OPPO Wireless Devices” (or “Wireless Earphones”) version 3.7.200 or ColorOS 12.0+ “Wireless Earphones” version 4.1.100 is required. Other models will be supported after an OTA update.
6. The earbuds are IPX4 water-resistant, but the charging case is not. Avoid using them during strenuous exercise to prevent damage from perspiration.
7. OPPO Enco Air2 supports quick connections with OPPO ColorOS 11.0+ phones. ColorOS 11.0 to 11.3 “OPPO Wireless Devices” (or “Wireless Earphones”) version 3.7.200 or ColorOS 12.0+ “Wireless Earphones” version 4.1.100 is required. Other models will be supported after an OTA update (excludes A series, F series, Reno4 Z, Reno4 Pro, Reno2 Z, R17 Neo).
8. Product images are provided for reference only. Some specifications and details may vary based on changes in suppliers or other extenuating circumstances. Please refer to the actual product in all cases.