#OPPO R17-Pro Pre- Order - Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern the conduct of the process of “Pre-Order” organized, conducted and brought to you by OPPO Mobiles India Private Limited (“Organizer”)
2. Participation in this process is voluntary. The website is open for all citizens of India only, but excludes employees and the family members of the Organizer, its associate companies, its advertising and promotional agencies and its auditors / executing agencies and their associate companies or anyone else professionally connected with the above.
3. By joining this process, the potential customers accept the Terms and Conditions of entry as specified herein.
4. This page is in interest for potential buyers and their contact details only.
5. By accepting these “Terms and Conditions”, the participants agree to their details being shared to and being contacted by a promoter about the phone and pre-ordering. The participant waives conditions of DND register by enrolment.
6. Organizer assumes no liability or responsibility for (i) any errors, omissions or inaccuracies of content or submissions, (ii) Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any or all personal information and/or financial information that may be contained therein. (iii)Any deletion of data or interruption or discontinuance of transmission to or from or through the Promotion.
7. Participants shall comply with these terms and conditions and waives any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions and release, indemnify and hold harmless Organizer and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, auditors, representatives, officers, directors and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from this promotion.
8. Organizer reserves the right to cancel, modify, extend or withdraw the Promotion at its sole and absolute discretion without giving prior notice. It shall be the sole responsibility of the Participant(s) to check the Terms from time to time.