#CheerForBarça Terms & Conditions
How to Enter:
-User’s can submit comments via the following platforms from 2nd December 2020 to 19th.
December 2020 for a chance to have their message to be displayed on an LED display at the FC Barcelona Games of December 13th, 20th and 30th :
● Comment on participating OPPO Instagram Moments.
● Comment on participating OPPO Twitter posts.
- The comments must be 7 words or less (not including OPPO username and #CheerForBarça).
-The comments must mention either your local OPPO region or the OPPO official global account (@OPPO) and must add #CheerForBarça. No other variations of the hashtag can be used (for example #CheerForBarca)
-If your comment is selected, both the comment and your username may appear on the in-game LED display and maybe referenced in other social media posts up to 2 weeks after the football game has finished, (ends June 30th). OPPO may store your comment and information during and up to 2 weeks after the campaign has finished.
-The contest is arranged by Guangdong OPPO Mobile Telecommunications Corp. Ltd, a company located at NO.18 Haibin Road, Wusha, Chang'an, Dongguan, Guangdong, PRC China.
-Comments are selected based on creativity, spirit and those best executed within accordance of the rules. Top 5 comments are chosen.
-There is no restriction on what method the Participant uses to create the answer.
-There is no limit to the number of entries the Participants can submit, but each entry must be unique. Participants can only win a maximum of one comment being displayed in the match.
-The Promoter will choose three winners out of all the Participants after the submission period of the giveaway has ended.
-The selected comments will be revealed on the match day [date] and selected OPPO social media channels
-The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to delete or hide any post it finds, in its sole discretion, to be against Facebook, Twitter or Instagram’s terms and conditions.
-Participants consent to their intellectual property of entry being used by the Promoter without any additional fees and for marketing or other purposes.
- Entrants acknowledge that all content posted onto Instagram, Facebook or Twitter must comply with those social platforms’ terms and conditions.
-In order to qualify, all entries must be original with rights owned by the entrants.
-You warrant that your entry will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy, or any other rights of any third party, such as the display of brand logos in any form, and will not contain anything that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or threatening.
-The Promoter is not responsible for entries to the competition that cannot be processed due to any technical, operational reasons or any third party’s fault, negligence or action. Entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, incomplete, for any reason whatsoever, will not be eligible.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
- Only answers with the hashtags #CheerForBarça will be considered and not any other variation.
- Personal information collected from entrants will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of adding the comment to the in-game LED. Comments may be shared up to 2 weeks after the game for promotional purposes.