OPPO Warranty Policy
This warranty policy applies only to OPPO products sold in the Malaysia region. In the event that performance failure occurs from normal use during the warranty period, OPPO will provide maintenance services free of charge.
|Phone (with battery)||12 monthsOnly parts cost|
| In-box Accessories:
Headphones, USB Cable, Charger
|6 monthsOnly parts cost|
|Car Charger||12 monthsOnly parts cost|
|Power Bank||12 monthsOnly parts cost|
|Bluetooth Earphones||12 monthsOnly parts cost|
|Smart Watches||12 monthsOnly parts cost|
In Warranty quality commitment
1. All replacement parts and accessories are brand new.
2. For OPPO Smartphones, replacement parts can enjoy the original remaining warranty period or 3 months from the date of the replacement warranty, whichever is longer.
3. If accessories need to be replaced, they will be exchanged and the warranty period for the replacement accessories will be renewed.
In Warranty instructions and principles
1. A valid warranty card and invoice are required to ensure the basic guarantee of your rights, please be sure to keep them safe;
2. If you lose the invoice and proof of purchase and are unable to provide a copy of a valid invoice and proof of purchase, we will compare the date exactly three months after the manufacture date of the product and the date of the E-warranty card and select the more beneficial of the two to serve as the de-facto purchase date;
3. Some accessories (for example: user manual, warranty card, protect shell, etc.) are not covered by this warranty;
4. Products purchased overseas do not enjoy warranty services in domestic service centers. If you must pay for maintenance, take into consideration material costs and please make an appointment with the Customer Service Center ahead of time;
5. Accessories (leather casing, screen protector and protective casing) etc. can affect the proper functioning of the phone, if so you may request the accessories to be replaced without replacing the phone;
6. All replaced parts are owned by OPPO.
Instruction for Out of Warranty
This warranty does not cover man-made damage nor any of the following conditions, however, paid repair services are available.
1. Beyond the warranty period
2. No warranty card and valid proof of purchase, however an exception can be granted if the customer can prove that the phone is within the warranty period;
3. Non-OPPO official warranty commitments, such as verbal commitments by dealers;
4. The phone is damaged due to improper use (such as falling, squeezing, liquid damage, etc.);
5.Damage and malfunction due to uncontrollable external forces (such as floods, fires, earthquakes, lightning strikes and traffic accidents);
6. Failure to use and maintain the product according to the instructions that lead to damage or malfunction, such as use under extreme temperatures, use of non-OPPO accessories, etc.;
7. Product natural wear and tear (for example: casing, buttons, display, accessories, etc.);
8. Disassembly, self-repair, modification, rooting and other human behavior that causes damage.
9. OPPO accessories including Car Charger, Power Bank, and Bluetooth Earphone can't enjoy warranty service if the Serial Number is untraceable.
Important notice and backup reminder for sending phones in for repair
1. When sending a phone in for repair, please bring a copy of the valid proof of purchase and the original invoice (purchase voucher and invoice must be completed and sealed by the seller, and may not be altered, otherwise they will be regarded as invalid). Warranty card IMEI serial number stickers must not be torn, or the warranty will be invalid.
2. Before sending the machine in for repair, please backup and then delete all the data (such as phone numbers, texts, pictures, etc.) that you have stored, so as to avoid any loss or disclosure during subsequent repair. To respect your privacy, OPPO Customer Service Center and its staff will not be responsible for backing up or restoring data for you, and will not be responsible for any consequences resulting from the loss or disclosure of data.
1. Under circumstances where the phone has been subjected to damp conditions, liquid damage, or unsupported modification, other issues may occur after the phone has been processed. If the phone is able to make calls before repair but unable to after repair, this is considered to be a problem caused by the error itself and cannot be repaired. The Customer Service Center may require you to sign a separate repair agreement prior to repair according such circumstances;
2. If the service policy conflicts with national laws and regulations, all the laws and regulations of the country shall take priority.
3. For a request by you for mobile device unlocking service due to any reason whatsoever, kindly be informed of the following:
(i)The existing OPPO software in the device will be erased in totality and be reinstalled with a new OPPO software according to the device model, which will result in the loss of all data and information therein.
(ii)You are to provide proof of purchase of the device such as identification card, warranty card, purchase receipt and any other required documentations for verification purpose, failing which OPPO and/or authorised service provider shall reject your request for unlocking service.
In view of the above, you expressly agree that the device unlocking service provided by OPPO and/or authorised service provider shall be at your own risk. To the extent permissible by law, OPPO and/or authorised service provider does not make any form of ostensive or implied statement, promise or guarantee that the provision of device unlocking service will meet your requirements, commit to the timeliness and safety of the service, nor against the occurrence of any errors arising from the provision of said service.
* For Find X3 series, Find X2 series, Reno 10x Zoom and Find X users, you can now enjoy International Warranty Service.
OPPO Care Product FAQ
Q: What is OPPO Care Product offered on OPPO Store Malaysia?
A: OPPO Care Products are official protection plans designed by OPPO. There are 3 OPPO Care Products offered on OPPO Store: Screen Protection Plan, Extended Warranty, and OPPO Care Combo (Screen Protection + Extended Warranty).
Q: What is Screen Protection Plan?
A: The Screen Protection Plan offers one chance to replace the mobile phone screen for free for its damage caused by accident drop, crack, or breakage before the plan’s expiration date. Screen Protection Plan covers the accident damage of screen, but not any artificial damage of screen or other spare part damage.
Q: What is the 1 year Extended Warranty?
A: The Extended Warranty offers an extra 1 year extending factory warranty of the mobile phone. The customer can request to repair the mobile phone for free for its mechanical problems within effective period.
Q: What is OPPO Care Combo?
A: OPPO Care Combo is a protection plan consists of both Screen Protection Plan and Extended Warranty both valid for 1 year.
Q: What is the effective time for each OPPO Care Product?
A: Screen Protection Plan will be activated on the date which user received the new smartphone and will be expired after 1 year. Extended Warranty will be activated on the day when original factory warranty ends and will extend factory warranty throughout 2nd year.
Q: If I purchase OPPO Care product, is it valid for multiple phone?
A: No, each OPPO Care product can only be registered with one valid smartphone IMEI. An OPPO Care product will not be effective for any other phone.
Q: How to check OPPO Care product status?
A: Customers can check OPPO Care Product status in Support page of OPPO website. (https://support.oppo.com/my/warranty-check/).
Q: How to purchase OPPO Care Product?
A: Customer may only purchase OPPO Care product when placing orders for new smartphone orders on OPPO Store Malaysia. OPPO Care products cannot be purchased separately online and customer will have to visit nearest offline store to purchase an OPPO Care product within 7 days from the new phone is activated (180 days within activation date for Extended Warranty).
Q: How to use OPPO Care products for repair?
A: Please visit your nearest service center with your OPPO smartphone which will be inspected and verified by technicians in store if it is in compliant with the OPPO Care product service policy.
Q: Can I return my OPPO Care Product and get refund?
A: OPPO Care product may only be returned and refunded if the phone is also returned within the period of return policy. OPPO Care product cannot be returned or refund separately.
1. Where/area the warranty policy apply to ?
Local warranty, valid only for item bought in Malaysia
2. Warranty Period
A3109011 Soundcore Soundcore Motion B B2C
A3028H11 Soundcore Soundcore Life Q30 B2B
T8410223 Eufy eufy Indoor Cam 2K Pan & Tilt B2C
A2633K21 Anker PowerPort III Nano-20W version-High voltage B2B
A1287H12 Anker PowerCore Essential 20000 PD B2B
A3165H11 Soundcore Flare 2 B2B
3. Warranty policy
• No registration required
• Warranty will cover any defects and loss of performance due to manufacturing error
• The warranty will not cover any malfunctions and damages caused by:
a) Negligence in handling the products
b) Alterations or maintenance by unauthorized party
c) Improper installation of the products
4. Return or exchange process (online entrance/ Contact No./ return or exchange address etc.)
For Warranty Claim:
• Buyers must provide at least one type of proof of purchase listed below:
a) Purchase receipt (soft copy or hard copy)
b) Snapshot of the purchase if bought from online market place and no receipt is provided by the seller
• The receipt or the snapshot must contain the name of the seller (OPPO), date of purchase and the product name
• Buyers can contact us directly via the contact numbers provided and faulty product must be sent to the address below
Name: Anker Flagship Store
Address: A-2-3A Centrio Pantai Hillpark, Jalan Pantai Murni, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Contact Number: Office +601161936821
: Mr. Joe +60122713852
: Mr. Howe +601116219471