Purchase Reno6 Z & Win a Lee Zii Jia Signed Phone Case Campaign
Terms and Conditions
This Purchase Reno6 Z & Win a Lee Zii Jia Signed Phone Case Campaign (“Campaign”) is organized by Jie Business Sdn Bhd (Company Number: 201301045364 (1075187-D)) (“JBSB”).
i. All Malaysians or permanent residents of Malaysia;
ii. Aged eighteen (18) and above; and
iii. Have completed all Qualifying Steps;
2. In addition, the terms and conditions applicable for the use of content and/or service in relation to the Campaign shall apply to the Eligible Participant. Failure to comply with any applicable terms, conditions, rules, regulations, instructions or methods shall result in disqualified from the Campaign.
1. The Campaign will run from 27th August 2021 00:00 (GMT +8) to 16th September 2021 23:59 (GMT +8) (“Campaign Period”).
2. Any entries submitted out of the Campaign Period will automatically be disqualified. JBSB shall not be responsible for entries that are not received nor processed for whatsoever reason.
3. JBSB shall retain the right to shorten, change, revise or amend the Campaign without any prior notice.
How to Participate
Purchase an OPPO Reno6 Z smartphone at any participating stores as follows:
i. OPPO Official Online Store;
ii. My OPPO Space;
iii. OPPO Brand Stores;
iv. OPPO Authorized Dealers;
v. telcommunication partners;
vi. e-commumication partners; and
vii. chain store partners.
Entry submission for the Campaign can be submitted only through the Google Form on the OPPO Official Online Store page and OPPO Facebook page.
Fill up your details, which include your name, e-mail, contact number, age, location, IMEI number of the device you purchased, and a picture or screenshot of your official receipt via the Google Form.
(Collectively, the “Qualifying Steps”)
Winner Announcement & Prizes
No. of Winner(s)
Purchase Reno6 Z & Win
One (1) Autographed Reno6 Z Phone Case
Virtual Meet & Greet
Virtual Meet & Greet with Lee Zii Jia
1. JBSB will select a total of twenty (20) lucky winner(s) for the Campaign and each shall be entitled to one (1) Reno6 Z phone case signed by Lee Zii Jia.
2. From the twenty (20) selected winners, JBSB will randomly select five (5) lucky winner(s) for the Virtual Meet & Greet with Lee Zii Jia.
3. The Virtual Meet & Greet with Lee Zii Jia is happening on 18th September 2021.
4. The five (5) lucky winners for the Virtual Meet & Greet will be announced at the end of the Campaign Period and the other fifteen (15) winners will be announced within one (1) week after the Campaign Period.
5. Winners will be contacted via email/contact number for final verification and arrangement on prize collection details.
7. The prize is given on an “as is” basis and is not exchangeable or sold for cash, credit, other items or voucher in part or in full and is non-transferable to any other person.
8. Should the winner fail to claim his/her prize within three (3) working days after the winner announcement, the prize will be forfeited. The winner whose prize has been forfeited or unclaimed shall not be entitled to any payment or compensation from JBSB. If the winners for the Virtual Meet & Greet fail to claim his/her prize within twenty-four (24) hours, JBSB shall be entitled to select another winner.
Exclusion of Liability
1. In no event shall JBSB, its related and affiliated corporations, sponsors, agencies and representatives be liable to the Eligible Participant or to anyone else for:
i. any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, special, exemplary, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, whether in contract, negligence or in tort, arising out of or in connection with the Campaign, including (without limitation) any cancellation or postponement of the rewards by its organizers;
ii. any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by the Eligible Participant or such other party as a result of participation or non-participation in the Campaign or as a result of any act or omission on the part of JBSB, its related and affiliated corporations, sponsors, agencies and representatives; and
iii. any default of its obligations under the Campaign due to any force majeure event which includes but not limited to act of God, war, riot, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm, pandemic, epidemic or any event beyond the reasonable control of JBSB.
2. For online Campaign, JBSB, its related and affiliated corporations, sponsors, agencies and representatives shall not be responsible or liable for:
i. any problem, damage or loss of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in Campaign process due to browser errors as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure experienced by participating website service providers and/or resulting from participation in the Campaign howsoever arising;
ii. any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, destruction, alteration of or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server malfunctions, virus, bugs, human or technical error or other causes outside its control; and
iii. any other errors, acts or omissions whatsoever by the participating browser service providers.
3. JBSB has the right to extract the demographics of the Eligible Participant.
4. JBSB reserves the right at any time to replace any Eligible Participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
Without prejudice to any right which JBSB may have in law, JBSB reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any Eligible Participant(s) and/or forfeit any reward from the Eligible Participant who:
i. JBSB determines to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign, or to be acting in breach or potential breach of this Terms and Conditions; or
ii. JBSB believes has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Campaign or the Campaign submission process. Fraudulent activities are deemed to include but not be limited to any act of deceit and/or deception and/or cheating.
JBSB reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and the Eligible Participants agree that he/she shall be bound to such changes.
All decisions made by JBSB relating to or in connection with the Campaign including and without limitation, the process and manner the entries are judged shall be final and no appeal, query or correspondence shall be entertained.
Usage of Eligible Participant’s Details and Pictures
1. By participating in this Campaign, Eligible Participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and consent to allow his/her personal data being collected, processed and used by JBSB in accordance with JBSB Privacy Notice at https://www.oppo.com.my/page/privacy-policy (“Privacy Notice”).
2. Subject to the Privacy Notice, by participating in this contest, each Eligible Participant agrees that all details submitted pursuant to this Campaign, including without limitation personal data/information being collected, processed and used by JBSB for:
i. The purpose of this Campaign such as marketing and promotional activities conducted in such manner as JBSB sees fit nationwide or worldwide in any media including without limitation to the internet, without further express consent from, and payment or consideration to the relevant Eligible Participants.
ii. Marketing and promotional activities include without limitation the use and/or publication of any details provided in and/or in connection to the entries, interview material as well responses and related photographs.
3. The winners expressly grant permission to JBSB and its agencies or partners to use the winner’s name, photograph and/or likeness for purposes of advertising, editorial, promotional, marketing, trade and/or other purposes without further compensation and notice.
1. JBSB reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Campaign without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, termination or suspension by JBSB of this contest shall not entitle the participant to any claim or compensation against JBSB for any or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
2. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the contest, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
3. For any enquiries, please contact JBSB’s Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The Terms and Conditions stated herein shall be governed by the Laws of Malaysia and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.