1. Screen size is measured diagonally, in centimeters. Reno3 Pro’s screen size is 16.3cm(6.4-inch) as a full rectangle, and the screen-to-body ratio is 91.5%. Actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
2. Reno3 Pro uses the 64MP ultra-clear main camera, 8MP ultra wide-angle lens and 13MP telephoto lens combo to bring high performing results in a variety of environments when using the 5x Hybrid Zoom function.
3. The maximum pixel of the main front camera is 44MP, the pixel of ultra night selfie mode is 40MP.
4. 4025mAh is the typical battery value. Rated (minimum) capacity is 3935mAh.
5. Charge to 50% in 20 minutes. The data comes from TÜV Rheinland Laboratory. The actual charging time may vary depending on the specific conditions of the mobile phone or individual differences, such as temperatures environment, performance degradation after battery use, etc.
6. Available in 128GB & 256GB ROM, actual storage available may vary depending on pre-installed software.
7. Based on results from OPPO internal tests, we got Hyper Boost ’s data at room temperature, with high frame rate and high picture quality mode on.
8. OPPO Screen Image Engine (OSIE) supports short video APPs: Tiktok, VMate, Vigo Video, Likee, Instagram short video.
9. Product pictures are for reference only, please refer to the actual products. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons like changes in suppliers. The data in the page came from OPPO designed technical parameters, test data from the laboratories and supplier test data. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, and specific version.