Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.
These cookies permit us to count the number of visitors to our website and to inform us about how visitors are using our website in order to provide improvements to the way that this site works.
These cookies (including those of third parties) provide advertisements tailored to you based on your browsing activities and interests. Refusing these cookies may result in seeing general advertisements that do not target any specific person, or you will not be able to link effectively with Facebook, Twitter, or other social networks and/or share content on social media.
Equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 765G, octa-core processor, and a maximum download speed of 1.9Gbps, Find X2 Lite easily meets your demand for speed.¹
UFS+ Performance Optimisation, Uninterrupted Use
It supports 8GB RAM + 128GB storage for larger memory capacity and faster speeds. LPDDR4x and UFS2.1 high-speed storage solutions combined with OPPO's self-developed UFS+ performance optimisation, further improve read and write speeds for game startup, application installation, and file copying.
GPU performance increased by 20%²
A Unique wrap-around antenna intelligently adjusts according to the user’s position to achieve the best signal possible. No more signal blocks. No more game connection drops.
OPPO's self-developed Hyper Boost can monitor real-time GPU running status for gaming, reduce frame drops and increase touch response accordingly, and therefore optimise game fluency. Find X2 Lite provides an ecosystem for gamers and improves the overall user gaming experience.
30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0
Charging speed evolved. The Find X2 Lite features an extended high-current charging time, thanks to 30W of charging power, a 4025mAh battery,³ and a battery temperature protection board. Charge from 3% to 50% in just 20 minutes.⁴ Find X2 Lite has passed TÜV Rheinland Safe Fast-Charge System Certification, for assured quality and safety.
Light and Shadow Harmonise
The Find X2 Lite‘s two colours are inspired by the natural sky. The inspiration of Pearl White comes from a quiet and mysterious sky. The inspiration for Moonlight Black comes from the deep night sky.
Thin & Light Body
The body is light and smooth, making it comfortable, ergonomic and operational in one hand.
OLED Screen, Colourful Visual Experience
With an OLED screen, The display is clear and visible even under strong sunlight. The maximum brightness in daily life is 600nit.
Hidden Fingerprint Unlock
Corning Gorilla ™ Generation Protective Glass
Ultra Steady Video 2.0, Say Bye to Blur
The Find X2 Lite raises the bar for video stabilisation, bringing Ultra Steady Video 2.0. Ranging from daily use to intense athletics, incredibly smooth video quality is assured. You do the shooting – Find X2 Lite takes care of the rest.
Wide-angle + macro lens
main camera f/1.7 large aperture
portrait style mono lens
portrait style retro lens⁶
Natural scenery, retro portraits, black and white styles ... Choose whatever you want, and you can take a big shot.
Capture the Beauty of Night
Create exceptional night time images with Ultra Night Mode and NPU AI noise reduction. It suppresses highlight overexposure and improves shadow details and brightness.
Ultra Dark Mode
Photos are brighter and clearer even in extremely low light environments.
Super Wide-Angle & Macro Lens
Unlock new photographic perspectives to create images beyond your imagination. With the wide-angle and macro lens, fast focus technology, and colour restoration, you can bring fresh perspectives into the world.
32MP Front Camera
Make Every Moment Relivable
ColorOS 7 Based on Android 10
All-day Comfort Dark Mode
ColorOS 7 presents an immersive Dark Mode experience, day and night. Combined with Eye Care Mode, Dark Mode provides users with a more comfortable visual experience. Also, it reduces overall power consumption by 38%.
Through the Artist Wallpaper Project, we invited several artists contracted with global art agencies to design stunning wallpapers around the themes of Purity, Nature, Geometry, Culture, Life, and Future.
OSIE Ultra Clear Visual Effect
OPPO Screen Image Engine (OSIE), OPPO's self-developed visual optimisation technology increases picture saturation and contrast to enhance visual effects on third-party apps.
1. 1.9Gbps is the theoretically achievable downlink network bandwidth for Find X2 Lite equipped with Qualcomm 765G; however, it is affected by various conditions such as 5G network signals and operator policies. Please refer to the actual experience.
2. The chip performance improvement data comes from Qualcomm, as compared to 730.
3. 4025mAh is the typical value of Find X2 Lite battery capacity.
4. Recharge to 50% battery in 20 minutes: data is derived from testing at China Saibao Laboratory. The actual charging time may vary from specific conditions of the mobile phone – such as environmental temperature or performance degradation after battery use. Tests were run in an environment of temperature 25 ± 1℃, relative humidity 25% -75%, air pressure 86kPa-106kPa. Test condition: when the cell phone power is 3%, with call function on only, the display screen auto-adjusting to a 60Hz refresh rate and charge with the standard power adapter.
5. 6.4 inches is the length of the diagonal of the screen when the four rounded corners of the display screen are stretched to a right angle (the actual visible area is smaller).
7. Find X2 Lite rear camera is 48 megapixels + 8 megapixels (wide-angle + macro) + 2 megapixels (black and white style) + 2 megapixels (retro style), the output size in ultra-clear mode is 8000 × 6000, the standard output size is 4000 × 3000.
7. Product pictures are for reference only, please refer to the actual product. Some specifications and descriptions of the product may change due to changes in the supplier. The data involved in the page is derived from our design technical parameters, laboratory and supplier test data, and actual conditions. There will be slight differences due to different software versions, specific test environments, and specific versions. specific test