The OPPO Find X5 Series – The Smartphone Built to Empower Every Moment
The OPPO Find X5 Pro Revolutionises Videography with 4K Ultra Night Video Powered by MariSilicon X Imaging NPU
OPPO has introduced its cutting-edge new flagship Find X5 Series, raising the bar on smartphone imaging and premium design. The new series is packed with industry-leading features to empower consumers to be their true selves and express their individuality on their terms. The Find X5 Series boasts a futuristic aesthetic that achieves clean, modern sophistication and world-first imaging experiences, including a dedicated imaging Neural Processing Unit developed by OPPO, MariSilicon X, which overcomes smartphones’ greatest challenge with video capturing: night-time recording. Complemented with an incomparable dual flagship Sony IMX766 camera system, unrivalled performance, ultra-fast 5G connectivity, and incredible SUPERVOOC TM Flash Charging technology.
“Find X5 Series elevates the Find X series to a whole new level of beauty – both aesthetic and in terms of capabilities, redrawing the boundaries of the mobile experience across design, imaging, battery technology and performance. It builds on the core DNA that made the Find X3 Series a hit with consumers and critics alike,” said Morgan Halim, Managing Director at OPPO New Zealand.
4K Ultra Night Video and Captivating Photography
Night video presents a major challenge for smartphones, so OPPO has designed a dedicated imaging NPU, MariSilicon X, to bring the night to life, without sacrificing colour.
Based on a 6-nanometer process crafted for top-tier imaging performance, the MariSilicon X packs the most powerful AI computing power available today. The result is a four times improvement in perceived night video resolution, less grain and superior colour reproduction, making 4K Ultra Night Video possible for the first time on an Android smartphone, with each frame as clean as a still photo.
OPPO’s MariSilicon X is just one key element of Find X5 Pro’s advanced imaging system. The wide and ultra-wide-angle cameras both feature Sony’s advanced 50MP IMX766 flagship sensors, with a sensor size of 1/1.56”, 2um large pixel size after binning.
The wide-angle camera also features a first-of-its-kind Five-axis OIS system, which improves with every use to counter handshake, reduce noise and sharpen scenes.
With superior 4K Ultra Night Video capturing across wide and ultra-wide cameras, the Find X5 Series boasts the best wide and ultra-wide imaging quality across both stills and videos in the industry.
What’s more, Find X5 Pro comes with an upgraded front camera, which is an intelligent 32MP shooter that captures details in brilliant clarity also thanks to the MariSilicon X Imaging NPU. This allows boosted dynamic range and true-to-life textures that will make selfies pop.
To help further realise OPPO’s vision of professional camera experiences, Find X5 series is the first OPPO smartphone series to incorporate the best of Hasselblad software – Hasselblad Camera for Mobile – to enhance and finetune the beautiful and natural colours of your photography.
Futuristic Design with Premium Look and Feel
Building on the design innovations of the Find X series, the expertly curated Find X5 Pro features a spacecraft-inspired curved body using only the most high-end materials. The ultra-hard, true ceramic back of Find X5 Pro is available in Ceramic White and Glaze Black to reflect clean, modern sophistication at its finest. This seamless ceramic back panel blends beauty and durability, takes over 168 hours to create and is of course splash, water and dust resistant with a IP68 rating.
Find X5 Pro’s display is just as impressive, featuring a 6.7-inch ultra-clear curved AMOLED screen. With a WQHD+ resolution, and 100% P3 colour gamut coverage, Find X5 Pro’s 10-bit screen displays more than 1 billion colours, creating smooth tonal and colour gradations, displaying the full depth and range of even the most subtle shifts in colour.
Find X5 Pro also boosts display performance with the first multi-brightness colour calibration of its kind, creating colours that are consistent, whether you’re looking at the screen under dim artificial light or under a bright summer sky.
Most Powerful OPPO Flagship to Date
Powered by the latest-generation, multicore Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor, Find X5 Pro is supercharged to handle even the most demanding games and applications.
OPPO has doubled down on efforts to boost battery life on Find X5 Pro and level-up power management. The large, 5000mAh dual-cell battery reflects a capacity increase of more than 11 per cent over Find X3 Pro, so you can relax knowing your phone will be ready to go when you need it.
With the support of enhanced 80W SUPERVOOC TM Flash-charging technology, Find X5 Pro can be charged from close to empty to 50 per cent in just 12 minutes, and with 50W AIRVOOC TM, it powers up to 100 per cent wirelessly in just 47 minutes.
ColorOS 12.1: Intelligent and Secure
OPPO’s human-centric interface, ColorOS 12.1 is its most beautiful, intuitive and personal experience ever. Combining with Google’s Android 12 operating system, it delivers incredible experiences and class-leading privacy features, while maintaining full access to the Google Play Store and its 3 million+ apps.
Introducing OPPO Find X5 and Find X5 Lite
OPPO Find X5 and Find X5 Lite also joined the Find X5 series today, bringing powerful performance and stunning design to a wide range of audience.
The Find X5 has an understated, yet ultra-premium finish, with frosted, matte glass and fingerprint-resistant chassis. Available in Black or White, the fine grain of this 90% frosted texture creates a beautiful, almost silky lustre that plays with light and feels incredible in the hand.
Find X5 also includes the outstanding dual IMX766 camera system, powered by MariSilicon X imaging NPU, a 6.5” 120Hz billion-colour display, support for 80W SUPERVOOC TM charging, 30W AIRVOOC TM wireless charging and more.
With the Find X5 Lite, users can express their authentic selves through professional portraits thanks to its outstanding camera configuration and AI-enhanced imaging features. The Find X5 Lite is the portrait expert capable of capturing DSLR-like portraits through features like Portrait Mode, Bokeh Flare Portrait Video, and more.
OPPO Enco X2: Hear Beyond Sensation
The first-gen OPPO Enco X gained worldwide popularity with class-leading acoustic performance and elegant design. OPPO continues its collaboration with Dynaudio – introducing the latest update to its flagship wireless earbud: OPPO Enco X2.
Enco X2 features a coaxial dual-driver design, which is often seen only in high-end audio products. One is the quad-magnet planar tweeter, which takes care of the treble with a frequency response from 20Hz to amazingly 40kHz, providing excellent transient response and high resolution across high frequencies. The other is an 11 mm dynamic driver, featuring the ultralight diaphragm inside, delivering a rich, immersive bass with less detail loss.
What’s more, OPPO Enco X2 offers an industry-leading noise cancellation capability with a 45 dB maximum depth and a 4 kHz maximum width. The 45dB depth helps you find a quiet corner, no matter where you are – whether at work, on a bus, or even in the air.
And with the support of 5.2 and LHDC 4.0, OPPO Enco X2 supports a code rate up to 900kbps, offering an incredible, end-to-end high-fidelity sound when compared with Find X5 Pro.
The OPPO Find X5 Series will be available to order from late March at all major retailers nationwide, as well as 2degrees, Spark and Vodafone.
The OPPO Enco X2 will be available to order from late March at the OPPO New Zealand website: www.oppo.com/nz
- OPPO Find X5 Pro is splash, water, and dust resistant, and has been tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 in compliance with GB/T 4208-2017 (China)/IEC 60529 (international). Splash, water and dust resistance may decrease over time as a result of normal wear. The IP68 rating means that the product has passed tests under the following conditions: (1) immersed in still, fresh water with a depth of 1.5 metres; (2) in water for 30 minutes; (3) in water where there is no more than 5°C difference between the water and product temperatures. All these tests were conducted in a lab environment. Do not charge a wet phone. Do not submerge the mobile phone completely underwater or expose it to seawater, chlorinated water or liquids such as drinks. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
- The outermost lens of the wide-angle camera has been upgraded from resin to ultra-transparent glass, which reduces chromatic aberration by up to 77.39%.
- With the HDR Fusion algorithm, MariSilicon X Imaging NPU can, theoretically, reach a dynamic range of up to 20 bit in RAW fields.
- 4K Ultra Night Video mode supports video shooting at 30fps.
- Hasselblad Natural Colour Calibration runs on Pro Mode of the camera.
- OPPO Find X5 Pro utilises a customised IMX709 sensor with a super-sensitive, RGBW pattern on the front camera, which allows the sensor to capture 60% more light. A dedicated RGBW Pro pipeline supported by MariSilicon X processes W and RGB signals separately, resulting in selfies with sharper focus, more accurate colour reproduction and higher clarity.
- The OPPO Find X5 Pro front camera automatically switches to wide-angle mode (90°FOV) when identifying multi-person selfies.
- OPPO Find X5 Pro’s rear ultra-wide camera has an angle of 110.3°.
- The 10-bit colour depth display can capture around 1.07 billion colours.
- JNCD, Just Noticeable Colour Difference, refers to the bare minimum colour difference that the human eye can perceive. JNCD on OPPO Find X5 Pro is about 0.4 under Natural Mode.
- OPPO Find X5 Pro introduced 8192-level dimming of the screen, offering up to 12 brightness adjusting solutions to match the pupil zooming speeds in different light shifting conditions.
- The data of Qualcomm® Snapdragon® 8 Gen 1 is from Qualcomm® official website.
- 5000mAh is the typical capacity. The rated capacity is 4880mAh. OPPO Find X5 Pro uses two 2500mAh series-connected cells (2440mAh is the rated capacity of each cell), powering the phone with a total capacity of 5000mAh.
- The data of charging cycles was obtained from laboratory testing.
- The charging data of 80W SUPERVOOC TM was obtained through laboratory testing.
- The charging data of 50W AIRVOOC TM was obtained through laboratory testing. Actual charging time may vary.