A7 adopts the industry-first waterdrop screen design, backed by several technological advances, reflecting nature like a water droplet on the verge of dropping. Corning glass supports an 88.4% screen ratio, providing resistance to scratches, while offering a more immersive experience.
We apply the concept of contrasting beauty in aesthetics to product design, bringing together two trendy colors, Glaring Gold & Glaze Blue. A first in the industry, the 3D heat-curved sheet & grating pattern on the back mirrored texture casing creates a premium look, in concert with the polished feel in the central frame.
Anti-reflective coating is added to the A7 to increase the overall screen brightness by 35% - the view looks good whichever angle you look at. Also, a low-voltage backlight reduces the phone temperature by 0.5 °C while a magnesium alloy allows the battery to dissipate heat more efficiently. All these efforts contributes to a better handgrip.
A huge 4230mAh battery capacity frees you from the concern of battery drain during your day. Moreover, smart and thoughtful AI battery management freezes inactive apps and reduces excess caching to save more power.
A7 uses Qualcomm's octa-core processor so that the system does not hang when you are immersed in a movie or game, and multitasking becomes faster and easier. Enhanced memory empowers you to store more precious memories.
The 16MP front camera with HDR mode makes your selfies clearer even in backlight conditions. Also, the wide angle and large aperture configuration capture extra details for more impressive photos.
The dual rear camera (5P lens for main camera), together with AI beauty technology, offers studio-quality portraits with bokeh effect to make you look like a star. In addition to photos, the multi-frame image stabilization technology makes your videos more fluent and vivid.
New music stickers and stickers in the foreground and background areas breathes new life into your photos, making them more interesting and fun.
Based on Android 8.1, the upgraded ColorOS system provides a smarter, more efficient and convenient user experience, be it the Smart Bar that supports multi-tasking operations or Music on Display that offers a more immersive experience.
1. A7 utilizes third-generation corning glass for the screen.
2. Screen ration of 88.39% is calculated by the projected area of screen display versus the projected area of CG.
3. A7 utilizes a typical battery value of 4230mAh.
4. A7 adopts 5P+3P lens for the dual rear cameras.
5. The maximum output is 12.98MP. The actual output of pixel shall be subject to the settings.
6. The 0.5° temperature and the 35% brightness of the mobile phone screen decrease are based on specific test conditions compared with A5.
7. Product images are included for reference only. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to unforeseen circumstances. Please refer to the actual product manual for details. The data used on this website is obtained from OPPO’s technical parameters, test data from laboratories as well as third-party suppliers.
Actual product data may differ slightly, depending on testing software versions and environments.