Terms & Conditions – “Win OPPO Reno 6 Pro with Ranbir Kapoor
Signature phones” Event
These terms and conditions ("Terms") govern the conduct of the
contest titled "Win OPPO Reno 6 Pro with Ranbir Kapoor Signature
phones” ("Event") organized, conducted and brought to you by
OPPO Mobiles India Private Limited ("Organizer" or “OPPO”)
1. Participation in this event is voluntary. The event is open
for all citizens of India except the state of Tamilnadu, but
excludes employees and the family members of the Organizer,
its associate companies, its advertising and promotional
agencies and its auditors / executing agencies or anyone else
professionally connected with the above.
2. By participating in this event, the participants accept the
Terms and Conditions of entry as specified herein.
3. Event 1 will be commencing from 14th July, 2021 03:00 PM
IST and valid till 14th July, 2021 11:59 PM IST.
Event 2 shall be valid for a period of 4:00 PM IST-6:00 PM IST on 14th July 2021, 8:00 PM
IST-10:00 PM IST on 15th July 2021, 8:00 PM IST - 10:00 PM IST
on 16th July 2021, 8:00 PM IST -10:00 PM IST on 17th July 2021
. Any entries received after this time will not be eligible to
win the Prizes.
4. Organizer reserves the right, at any time, to judge, verify
the validity of entries and participants (including a
participant's identity, age and place of residence) and to
disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is not in
accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with
the entry process.
5. To participate in the events, the following terms shall be
6 (i) Event 1 - 3:00 PM IST-3:20 PM IST during the launch
event: 2 winners.
The participants have to reply with correct answers at the
time of launch event on the Facebook and Twitter with the
#OPPOReno6Series on 14th July, 3 PM.
6 (ii) Event 2 - The contest is first come, first get, not on
random selection method: 8 winners. Each winner will only
receive one OPPO Reno6 Pro with Ranbir Kapoor’s Signature, the
signature is on the cover of the phone’s package.
The event lasts four days from 14th July 2021 to 17th July
2021, only two hours each day.
Day 1: 4:00 PM IST-6:00 PM IST on July 14(right after the
launch event), 2 winners
Day 2: 8:00 PM IST-10:00 PM IST on July 15 , 2 winners
Day 3: 8:00 PM IST-10:00 PM IST on July 16 , 2 winners
Day 4: 8:00 PM IST-10:00 PM IST on July 17 , 2 winners
7. Two (2) lucky winners would be announced for Event 1 and
would get one (1) Ranbir Kapoor signed OPPO Reno 6 Pro 5G
each. Eight (8) winners would be announced for Event 2 and
would get one (1) Ranbir Kapoor signed OPPO Reno 6 Pro 5G
8. Winners will be announced by the Organizer. Winners shall
be selected on the basis of a lucky draw done by the organizer
and the same be final and binding. The winners will have to
revert back within 30 (Thirty) days of the Organizer reaching
out to them for their details, failing which the winners will
not be gratified.
9. Entries received after the participation dates and not in
the format prescribed or with incorrect information shall not
be entertained and shall be considered ineligible for the
10. Organizer assumes no liability or responsibility for (i)
any errors, omissions or inaccuracies of content or
submissions, (ii) Any unauthorized access to or use of our
secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or
financial information that may be contained therein. (iii)Any
deletion of data or interruption or discontinuance of
transmission to or from or through the Promotion.
11. The winners will be contacted by the representatives of
the Organizer through Direct Message on his/her Social Profile
which was used for participation in the contest via Company
official ID only i.e. https://twitter.com/oppomobileindia
www.instagram.com/oppomobileindia/ to collect the documents
like proof of ID, Age as required against a receipt and verify
the claimbefore redeeming the prize. Award of prizes is
subject to the verification of documents by the Auditor. After
verification, the prize winners will be informed about the
entire process of redemption of the prize.
12. Each participant must be careful in providing their
information. In case the participant provides inaccurate and
false information, the entire prize would be forfeited or will
be passed on to another participant without any further
communication with the claimant. The Organizers shall have the
sole discretion in this regard.
13. It is clarified that in case the winners become
disqualified on account of any Government restriction, winners
regulations, norms, policy etc., in such case winners shall
not have any claim against Organizer for the same and shall be
deemed to have availed of his/her prize.
14. Decisions of Organizer's and Auditors will be final and
binding with regard to contest and prizes and no
correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
15. All documents collected shall become the property of the
16. Entries are deemed to be submitted at the time of receipt
of the entry into the Organizers database, and not at the time
of transmission by the participants. The database maintained
by the Organizer shall be considered final and no
correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
17. Notification of the winners status must be kept
confidential until the winners are publicly revealed by the
Organizer or the winners prize will be forfeited.
18. Prizes are non-transferable. No cash or any other claim
can be made in lieu of prizes.
19. Any costs or expenses incurred to participate in the
contest and/or to claim the Prize, if any and as applicable
shall be solely borne by the winners and Organizer shall not
be liable for any such costs or expenses.
20. Organizers reserve the right to cancel, modify, extend or
withdraw the Promotion at its sole and absolute discretion
without giving prior notice. It shall be the sole
responsibility of the Participant(s) to check the Terms from
time to time.
21. The Organizer accepts no responsibility for any tax
implications that may arise from the prize winnings. winners
will have to bear incidental costs, if any, that may arise for
redemption of the prize.
22. Organizer shall not be liable for any direct or indirect
loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered as a result of
participating in this contest.
23. All disputes relating to this Promotion shall be subject
to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Gurgaon (Haryana)
24. Contestants shall comply with these terms and conditions
and waives any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and
conditions and release, indemnify and hold harmless Organizer
and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion
agencies, and its respective agents, auditors,
representatives, officers, directors and employees from and
against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any
liability of any kind resulting from or arising from this
25. OPPO employees and partner employees are exempted and
cannot win Ranbir Kapoor signature OPPO Reno 6 Pro 5G phones.