● Reliable, safe, and incredibly quick, it also offers peace of mind with five-star multi-layered protection
● The OPPO Reno6 Series consists of three models, all equipped with this leading charging technology
● A five-minute charge provides four hours of video watching or 100 minutes of gaming
Dubai, UAE, 17 February 2022 – As the shortest month of the year, February may move fast, but not as fast as OPPO’s iconic VOOC Flash Charge. A must-have for users who use their smartphone to game, watch videos and create amazing content, OPPO’s SuperVOOC Flash Charge is not only reliable and incredibly fast, it also uses the highest level of multi-layered protection with all key nodes including the adapter, USB cable, cellphone and battery protected by intelligent chips.
With the popularization of apps like games and videos that consume huge amounts of power and large-scale commercial 5G use, there are new requirements for mobile phone battery life and charging experiences. Today, a quick five-minute charge of a Reno6 smartphone using VOOC Flash Charge technology provides users with an impressive four-hour video watch time or 100 minutes of PUBG mobile gaming.
guided by the user-led brand value, OPPO is continuously improving its VOOC Flash Charge technology to meet the different charging needs of users in all weathers, across multiple devices, in any number of situations, and to alleviate the ‘charge anxiety’ of users in the 5G era.
FIVE LEVELS OF PROTECTIVE LAYERING
OPPO has always placed efficiency and safety at the forefront of its development of Flash Charge technology. OPPO has always upheld this concept to the whole charging system, dedicating to providing the most comprehensive hardware & software level charging protection.
VOOC uses five levels of protective layering. Here’s a lowdown on each of these layers:
● First layer: Protective circuit on the adapter which eradicates hidden danger from the root even if internal circuit is broken.
● Second layer: An intelligent chip which detects the voltage and current to check if it’s safe to make a flash charge.
● Third layer: Electrical switch on the connector which acts as a second line of defense against voltage and current fluctuations.
● Fourth layer: Advanced protection on the cellphone end.
● Fifth layer: Voltage-fusing protection to guard against deviations from normal limits.
In addition, a safety scheme is in place from the adapter all the way through to the battery. Dedicated charging control units in both the device and the adapter monitor the status of components in real time, checking battery temperature, voltage, current, path impedance and numerous other parameters. The system can then respond quickly if any parameter strays outside the norm, to avoid abnormal charging.