Use the following guidelines to increase your battery life:
1. Turn Bluetooth off when you do not need it;
2. Please turn off scanning, disable Show WLAN availability in Wireless LAN settings when you are not using Wi-Fi;
3. The brightness of the screen may affect the standby time of battery power. In the display settings, you can change the time-out (sleep) time, and adjust the brightness to auto;
4. Leaving applications running in the background increases the consumption of battery power, please close the application you do not use;
5. Please turn off vibrate function of your mobile phone, and just use the ring tone to prolong the battery life;
6. Please try not to leave apps, pictures, video playing under background.
If the battery drains fast even though there is no features consuming the power, the battery may be wearing out and you need to replace it with a new one.