Terms & Conditions – “OPPO EncoBuds2: Guess the Feature” Contest
These terms and conditions ("Terms") govern the conduct of the contest titled "OPPO Buds: Guess the Feature” ("contest") organized, conducted and brought to you by OPPO Mobiles India Private Limited ("Organizer" or “OPPO”)
1. Participation in this contest is voluntary. The contest is open for all citizens of India only, but excludes employees and the family members of the Organizer, its associate companies, its advertising and promotional agencies and its auditors / executing agencies or anyone else professionally connected with the above.
2. By participating in this contest, the participants accept the Terms and Conditions of entry as specified herein.
3. This contest will be commencing from 29th August, 2022, 2:30 PM IST and valid till 2nd September, 2022 11:59 PM IST.
4. Organizer reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and participants (including a participant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
5. To participate in the contest, the following terms shall be followed:
6. The participants need to share 3 correct answers for the 3 questions to win OPPO EncoBuds2 on Twitter using #BestInClassEarbuds #OPPOEncoBuds2 & tagging OPPO India Twitter profile.
7. 5 lucky winners who provide the 3 correct answers would be announced for this contest and would get 1 OPPO Enco Buds2 each. Winners will be selected from Twitter.
8. Winners will be announced by Organizer. Winners shall be selected basis a lucky draw done by the organizer and the same be final and binding. The winners will have to revert back within 48 (Forty Eight) hours of the Organizer reaching out to them for their details, failing which the winners will not be gratified.
9. Entries received after the participation dates and not in the format prescribed or with incorrect information shall not be entertained and shall be considered ineligible for the Contest.
10. Organizer assumes no liability or responsibility for (i) any errors, omissions or inaccuracies of content or submissions, (ii) Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information that may be contained therein. (iii)Any deletion of data or interruption or discontinuance of transmission to or from or through the Promotion.
11. The winner will be contacted by the representatives of the Organizer through Direct Message on his/her Social Profile which was used for participation in the contest via Company official ID only i.e. https://twitter.com/oppomobileindia, to collect the documents like proof of ID, Age as required against a receipt and verify the claim before redeeming the prize. Award of prizes is subject to the verification of documents by the Auditor. After verification, the prize winner will be informed about the entire process of redemption of the prize.
12. Each participant must be careful in providing their information. In case the participant provides inaccurate and false information, the entire prize would be forfeited or will be passed on to another participant without any further communication with the claimant. The Organizers shall have the sole discretion in this regard.
13. It is clarified that in case the winner become disqualified on account of any Government restriction, winner regulations, norms, policy etc., in such case Winner shall not have any claim against Organizer for the same and shall be deemed to have availed of his/her prize.
14. Decisions of Organizer's and Auditors will be final and binding with regard to contest and prizes and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
15. All documents collected shall become the property of the Organizer.
16. Entries are deemed to be submitted at the time of receipt of the entry into the Organizers database, and not at the time of transmission by the participants. The database maintained by the Organizer shall be considered final and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
17. Notification of the Winner status must be kept confidential until the Winners are publicly revealed by the Organizer or the Winner prize will be forfeited.
18. Prizes are non-transferable. No cash or any other claim can be made in lieu of prizes.
19. Any costs or expenses incurred to participate in the contest and/or to claim the Prize, if any and as applicable shall be solely borne by the Winner and Organizer shall not be liable for any such costs or expenses.
20. Organizers reserve the right to cancel, modify, extend or withdraw the Promotion at its sole and absolute discretion without giving prior notice. It shall be the sole responsibility of the Participant(s) to check the Terms from time to time.
21. The Organizer accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Winners will have to bear incidental costs, if any, that may arise for redemption of the prize.
22. Organizer shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered as a result of participating in this contest.
23. All disputes relating to this Promotion shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Gurgaon (Haryana) only.
24. Contestants shall comply with these terms and conditions and waives any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions and release, indemnify and hold harmless Organizer and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, auditors, representatives, officers, directors and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from this promotion.
25. OPPO employees and partner employees are exempted and cannot win OPPO EncoBuds2.