OPPO X PUBG Mobile Customized Theme Competition Terms & Conditions
||PUBGM Customized Theme
||4 November 2021
||10 November 2021
||Comment #1000 special PUBGM gift box
Comment #1500 special PUBGM gift box
Comment #2000 special PUBGM gift box
Comment #3000 OPPO Band
Comment #3500 special PUBGM gift box
Comment #5000 special PUBGM gift box
Comment #6000 OPPO Band
||By Comment Count
||The competition will be running for 7 days from 4-11-2021 till 10-11-2021
To participate in the competition Entrants must
· Be following @OPPOEgypt on Facebook
· Go to Theme Store on their OPPO phone
· Download PUBGM theme “PUBG Mobile Sniper”
· Screenshot of mobile with the theme after downloading
· Post screenshot comment on official competition’s post with competition hashtags
||Oppo Egypt for trade & distribution
|Terms & Conditions
||· OPPO has full right to ask for national IDs and other participants’ personal information before announcing them as winners
· Name of social media accounts needs to match official name on national ID, other than that, prize will be withdrawn
1. By agreeing to these Terms, you’re agreeing that, when participating in the Competition, you will follow these rules.
2. To participate in the competition, participants must submit the participating works according to the details declared in the competition -،above
3. You will be notified if you win through the participant's instant messaging app/ comments sections for your social network account You may lose obtain to prize you’ve won. If your instant messaging app account is closed or not active or nor public (by you), so stay close we may send you notifications.
4. Employees affiliated with the Contest Organizer during the Contest Period or their relatives up to the second degree and their spouses or the spouses of any of their relatives up to the second degree, dealers contracting with the Organizer and their employees. They are also not entitled to participate in the competition and will be disqualified if they participate.
5. The Competition may require you to access or acquire products, services, websites, links, content, material, games, skills, integrations, bots, or applications from independent third parties (companies or people who aren’t OPPO Egypt).
7. You should review the third-party terms and privacy policies before using, Account to any Third-Party Apps and Services. The OPPO does not guarantee you agree to assume all risk and liability arising from your use of these Third-Party Apps and Services
8. You agree to assume all risk and liability arising from your use of these Third-Party Apps and Services and that OPPO is not responsible for any issues arising out of your use of them. OPPO is not responsible or liable to you or others for information or services provided by any Third-Party Apps and Services.
9. Third-party applications may not meet the competition requirements and the winner may not be determined, in these cases, you agree to OPPO Adjustments to the Rules selection of winners.
10. Participants may not use any portion of another person’s design to form any portion of their submissions. Participants shall bear sole responsibility for any legal liabilities or disputes arising from violations of these conditions
11. Once participating in the competition, the winner(s) agree to reuse, save, record, reproduce, broadcast, transmit, share and display Your Content for the purpose of making Your Content available without compensation to you. As deemed required by the Organizer, the winner shall not have the right to demand the removal of the Content or to claim monetary compensation for any reason. With the right of the organizer to use the name and photo of the winner in the advertisement without obtaining his consent and in the manner that the organizer deems appropriate according to his unilateral will
12. If the winner is a minor, his guardian must receive the prize on his behalf and sign agreeing to all the required papers and terms and conditions as a condition of receiving the prize.
13. You must ensure that you have clear, independent and undisputed copyright privileges for all submissions, and that your submissions do not infringe on the rights of any third parties, including copyright, right of publicity, right of reputation, privacy rights, and so on.
14. By participating in this event, you agree to abide by these rules and to bear sole responsibility for any legal liabilities or disputes that may arise from your failure to do so. The OPPO shall bear no responsibility in any such cases, organizer OPPO will only use your personal information for the purposes and within the extent permitted by the applicable privacy laws.
15. By taking part in this event, participants agree to abide by all relevant laws and regulations of the and the event’s host countries and agree to refrain from publishing or uploading any illegal information of a political, pornographic, or violent nature or engage in any activity that exploits, harms, or threatens to harm children. Or which may be deemed to support terrorism. Any works violating the applicable laws and regulations, or which the event’s organizer deems to be disruptive to public social order and morality, will be immediately disqualified from the event without recourse.
16. If your submission is selected to win a prize, you must fill in your personal information forms as required, sign any other required documents, fail to submit all required documents within the time limit or submission documents that do not meet the requirements will be interpreted as a waiver of your prize, according to which your position in the winner list will be awarded to the next participant in the ranking event.
17. In cases where an award cannot be delivered due to causes originating with the winner (including but not limited to failure to provide contact information within 24 hours of the conclusion of the event or submission of incomplete or inaccurate contact information that prevents the organizer from establishing contact) the award will automatically be considered waived. The sponsor assumes no responsibility for any such outcome and will not reissue awards in such cases. Upon receiving their awards, winners will be expected to confirm completion of delivery by notifying the distributor directly, except where abnormal circumstances prevent this. Except in cases of gross or malicious negligence on the part of the sponsor, the sponsor shall not be liable for any accidents or damages suffered by winners relating to the use or receipt of awards.
18. Delivery of the prize within a maximum period of 45 days from the date of notification of the winner by the organizer, and in the event of the winner not receiving the prize, the deadline for the organizer is in the event of reversing his promise of the prize, and the winner’s right to claim it or any kind of compensation shall forfeit.
19. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable. In the event that the Prize Winner does not provide information required in order to take or redeem the prize within 24 hours of the prize announcement and/ or sending him/her official communication from OPPO Egypt, the prize will be forfeited.
20. Sponsor reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Official Rules or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at Sponsor's discretion. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
21. Entry is open to all residents of Egypt.
22. According to the terms and conditions of the competition, if the order of the comment numbers cannot be reached to the announced number, the last correct comment reached will be considered the winner of the competition prize.
تمت هذه المسابقة بإخطار جهاز حماية المستهلك رقم 258/2021