These cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.
These cookies allow us to improve the site’s functionality by tracking usage on this website. De-selecting these cookies may result in poorly-tailored recommendations and slow site performance.
Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our Sites through social media. Advertising cookies (of third parties) collect information to help better tailor advertising to your interests. De-selecting these cookies may result in seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively with Facebook, Twitter, or other social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media.
1. RAM & ROM specifications for OPPO A12 vary between regions. Please refer to local specifications.
2. 4230mAh is the typical value of battery capacity. The minimum capacity is 4100mAh.
3. 15.79cm (6.22'' ) is the diagonal length of the display, where the four rounded corners are taken to be pointed corners (i.e. actual size is marginally smaller).
4. OPPO A12’s thickness of 8.3mm and weight of 165g are approximate values taken from OPPO internal tests. The actual product may vary.
5. OPPO A12 supports 17 hours of online video streaming and 8 hours of online gaming, as determined by OPPO internal testing. Actual playback time and usage time may vary under different conditions.
6. Riding Mode is available only in specific regions. Please refer to local specifications.
7. Product pictures are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product for actual specifications. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons like changes in suppliers. The data presented on this page comes from OPPO technical specifications, as well as test data from the laboratories and from suppliers. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, testing environment, and device version.