OPPO Reno6 5G Mini Game Competition Terms & Conditions
OPPO Reno6 5G Mini Games
11 October 2021
15 November 2021
Total of 12 Winners split into
2 winners each week (every Monday)
Comment Count; Comment number 5,000 & 10,000
The competition will be running from 11th of Oct till 15th of Nov
To participate in the competition Entrants must
● Be following @OPPOEgypt
● Write valid complete answer of features according to official website of OPPO Egypt
Start date: Every Monday starting from 11 October 2021
- End Date: 15 November 2021
- Prize: 2 OPPO Enco W11 a week
- Winner’s choice: Comment Count & if comment is invalid, will choose next correct comment
- Duration: 6 mini games, posted every Monday & last for 1 day
- Winners Announcement: on Thursdays
Oppo Egypt for trade & distribution
Terms & Conditions
● OPPO has full right to ask for national IDs and other participants’ personal information before announcing them as winners
● Name of social media accounts needs to match official name on national ID, other than that, prize will be withdrawn
OPPO Reno6 5G Mini Games
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITION
Instructions on how to enter forms part of these Official Rules of entry. Participation in this OPPO Contest (the "Contest") is deemed acceptance of these Rules. This Contest is sponsored by Guangdong OPPO Mobile Telecommunications Corp.,Ltd. (the "Sponsor").
1. To participate in the competition, participants must submit the participating works according to the details declared in the competition OPPO – OPPO Reno6 5G Mini Games -،above
2. Entry is open to all residents of Egypt.
3. you agree to these Terms, you’re agreeing that, when participate, you will follow these rules.
4. You may lose obtain to prize you’ve won. If your instant messaging app account is closed, not active (by you), or set as private and OPPO cannot reach you, a few things happen. First, you’re right to obtain the prize to not access or reach you. Second, we’ll delete Your participation or will otherwise disassociate it from you, so stay close we may send you notifications
5. You will be notified if you win through the participant's instant messaging app for your social network account
6. Any person(s) who participates in any previous organized Competitions and won are ineligible to enter this Competition
7. Employees affiliated with the Contest Organizer during the Contest Period or their relatives up to the second degree and their spouses or the spouses of any of their relatives up to the second degree, dealers contracting with the Organizer and their employees. They are also not entitled to participate in the competition and will be disqualified if they participate.
8. You are responsible for any hardware, software, information, and services required using the Online Services Applications. The Organizer does not guarantee that the Online Services will fully operate on any particular device or with any particular software. you must keep your account information accurate at all times.
9. Any third-party applications and services. You agree to assume all risks and liability arising from your use of these third-party applications and services and that the Organizer is not responsible for any issues arising from your use of them. The Organizer has no liability to you or others for the information or services provided by any third-party applications and services.
10. Once participating in the competition, the winner(s) agree (agree) to reuse, save, record, reproduce, broadcast, transmit, share and display Your Content for the purpose of making Your Content available without compensation to you. As deemed required by the Organizer, the winner shall not have the right to demand the removal of the Content or to claim monetary compensation for any reason. With the right of the organizer to use the name and photo of the winner in the advertisement without obtaining his consent and in the manner that the organizer deems appropriate according to his unilateral will
11. if the winner is a minor, his guardian must receive the prize on his behalf and sign agreeing to all the required papers and terms and conditions as a condition of receiving the prize.
12. You must ensure that you have clear, independent and undisputed copyright privileges for all submissions, and that your submissions do not infringe on the rights of any third parties, including copyright, right of publicity, right of reputation, privacy rights, and so on. By participating in this event, you agree to abide by these rules and to bear sole responsibility for any legal liabilities or disputes that may arise from your failure to do so. The Oppo shall bear no responsibility in any such cases, organizer Oppo will only use your personal information for the purposes and within the extent permitted by the applicable privacy laws.
13. By taking part in this event, participants agree to abide by all relevant laws and regulations of the and the event’s host countries and agree to refrain from publishing or uploading any illegal information of a political, pornographic, or violent nature or engage in any activity that exploits, harms, or threatens to harm children. Or which may be deemed to support terrorism. Any works violating the applicable laws and regulations, or which the event’s organizer deems to be disruptive to public social order and morality, will be immediately disqualified from the event without recourse.
14. If your submission is selected to win a prize, you must fill in your personal information forms as required, sign any other required documents, fail to submit all required documents within 24 hours from receiving OPPO’s official communication or submission documents that do not meet the requirements will be interpreted as a waiver of your prize, according to which your position in the winner list will be awarded to the next participant in the ranking event.
15. In cases where an award cannot be delivered due to causes originating with the winner (including but not limited to failure to provide contact information of the conclusion of the event or submission of incomplete or inaccurate contact information that prevents the organizer from establishing contact) the award will automatically be considered waived. The sponsor assumes no responsibility for any such outcome and will not reissue awards in such cases. Upon receiving their awards, winners will be expected to confirm completion of delivery by attending to the organizer directly.
16. Delivery of the prize within a minimum period of 45 days from the date of notification of the winner by the organizer, and in the event of the winner not receiving the prize, the deadline for the organizer is in the event of reversing his promise of the prize, and the winner’s right to claim it or any kind of compensation shall forfeit.
17. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable. In the event that the Prize Winner does not provide information required in order to take or redeem the prize within 24 hours of the prize announcement and/ or sending him/her official communication from OPPO Egypt, the prize will be forfeited.
18. Sponsor reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Official Rules or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at Sponsor's discretion. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. According to the terms and conditions of the competition, if the order of the comment numbers cannot be reached to the ten thousandth number, the last correct comment reached will be considered the winner of the competition prize.
تمت هذه المسابقة بإخطار جهاز حماية المستهلك رقم ٢٣٩/٢٠٢١