1. Charging speed has been independently verified and certified by TÜV Rheinland through in-laboratory testing. Actual charging times may vary with differences in device condition or environmental temperature.
2. Find X3 Lite’s screen runs a 90Hz refresh rate, however some apps will run at 60Hz due to compatibility issues. You can toggle between 90Hz and 60Hz in settings.
3. Typical battery capacity is 4300mAh. Minimum capacity is 4200mAh.
4. Find X3 Lite reaches 100% charge in 35 minutes based on tests performed in OPPO labs. Actual charging times may vary with differences in environmental or device conditions (eg. temperature or battery age).
5. 6.4 inches is the diagonal length when the four rounded corners of the screen are extended into right angles, the actual size is smaller.
6. 5G network connectivity is dependent upon your 5G band, whether your SIM card is 5G-compatible and whether a 5G network is fully constructed and available for use in your location.
7. Galactic Silver colour finishes manufactured via OPPO Glow exclusive design process. Only the Galactic Silver finish has OPPO’s diamond spectrum pattern applied. Final effect may vary between phones in colour and appearance—please refer to the actual product.
8. Starry Black editions weigh 172g; Galactic Silver weighs 180g. Weight and thickness of OPPO Find X3 Lite based on lab-collected data—actual size and weight vary dependent on the manufacturing process and measurement method. Device thickness may differ by ±0.2mm, and device weight may differ by ±3g compared to specifications.
9. Find X3 Lite product pictures are for reference only. Some specifications and descriptions of the product may vary marginally due to changes in suppliers. Please refer to the actual product for all criteria.
10. Information in this product description comes from OPPO’s technical design parameters as well as laboratory and supplier test data. Actual product details may vary marginally depending on test software version, testing environment and specific product version.