Flash Charge 4.0¹
OPPO F19 Pro
OPPO F19 Pro
Flash Charge 4.0¹
AI Color Portrait VideoMake Your Portrait
AI-powered software lets the subject of your video stand out in vivid color by changing the background to black and white.
Dual-View VideoRecord Both Sides
of the Story
Capture videos with the front and back cameras together in split-screen mode.
Dynamic BokehCharming Portrait
Videos with One-Tap
Beautifully focus on your subject of your video by blurring the background in a dynamic and vivid way.
Night PlusDynamically Captured City Nights
Capture the beauty of the night with three different night-time cityscape modes: Cosmopolitan, Astral, and Dazzle.
Minimalist DesignLess is More
Enjoy the smooth, distinct design of a one-piece Integrated Quad Camera with minimalistic colors.
Punch-Hole DisplayEnjoy Videos with a Fuller View
Enjoy HD content on the large Super AMOLED screen featuring a 90.8% screen-to-body ratio³ and In-Display Fingerprint 3.0⁴.
Longer Phone Usage
SPO helps to reduces lag even after long periods of use.
1. OPPO 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0’s charging results are tested internally in OPPO labs under stimulated usage conditions. Actual charging times may vary depending on user conditions.
2. Due to slight variations in device components and measurement methods, device thickness may differ by ±0.2mm and device weight may differ by ±3g compared to specifications.
3. Screen size is measured diagonally, in centimeters. Product screen size is 16.34cm as a full rectangle, and its screen-to-body ratio is 90.8% (active area). Actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
4. In-Display Fingerprint unlock speed is tested internally at OPPO; tested when screen is dimmed and fingerprint scanner light is on.
5. Super Nighttime standby time stimulates running in Super Nighttime Standby Mode. From 23:00 PM to 7:00 AM, the Always-On Display only consumes about 1.78% battery over an 8-hour period.
6. F19 Pro's Game Focus Mode and Bullet Notifications now supports WhatsApp, telegram, line, message, text.
7. The data of Touch Responsiveness and App Launches is calculated in comparison to F17 Pro based on tests performed in OPPO labs.
8. Using the pixel binning technology (combining 4 pixels into one), the 48MP main camera outputs 12MP photos but with higher photo quality. Users can also turn off this feature in Settings. By doing so, the camera will output 48MP photos.
9. The battery’s typical value is 4310mAh, the minimum value is 4220mAh.
10. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons like changes in suppliers.
11. All data come from OPPO designed technical parameters, and test data from the laboratories and from suppliers. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, and specific product version.
12. The rear camera array consists of a 16MP main lens, an 8MP ultra wide-angle lens, a 2MP mono lens and a 2MP macro lens. Accounting for wide-angle distortion correction in 119° ultra wide-angle mode, the field of view is about 107–109°.