1. Ultra Dark Mode and Ultra steady video functions are only available for Reno2 Z.
2. Reno2 Z adopts a 48MP+8MP+2MP+2MP quad rear camera.
3. 6.5 inches (Reno2 Z) is the diagonal length of the display when the four rounded corners are taken to be pointed corners (i.e. actual size is marginally smaller).
4. 4000mAh is the typical battery value. Rated capacity is less.
5. The data of Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 is from the official website of Corning.
6. The frame rate acceleration data is from OPPO internal tests. At room temperature, with high frame rate and high picture quality mode on, to do a live 5V5 matchup and compare the performance with Frame Boost 1.0.
8. The touch acceleration data is from OPPO internal tests. The comparative data is about the response performance of tap and swipe on the desktop, movement speed of the game characters and so on.
9. The charging speed is increased by 100% at the trickle charging stage: the comparative data is from the comparison between VOOC 3.0 and VOOC 2.0.
10. Product pictures are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons like changes in suppliers. The data in the page came from OPPO designed technical parameters, and test data from the laboratories and from suppliers. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, and specific version.