Stand a chance to win a 5-night getaway to Hong Kong
When night falls, everything changes. The night makes us daring and more carefree.
We want to capture our most iconic moments and share them, yet most phone cameras can’t capture the night.
Perfect moments don’t stop to wait for perfect lighting. Equipped with smart aperture technology
and Ultra Night mode, the R17 Pro is built for effortless nighttime performance, no matter how spontaneous
your night may be.
Use the dial below to toggle between breathtaking night scenes from around the world shot on OPPO R17 Pro.
With so many talented OPPO photographers capturing life’s every day moments, we want to know how you seize the night.
The aim of our competition is to showcase and celebrate the artistic flair of OPPO photographers around the world and inspire others to appreciate the excitement and beauty that nighttime brings.
Participants in the competition will stand a chance to have their work showcased on our social media channels and win the following prizes:
Grand winner: a 5-night trip to Hong Kong for two
First runner-up: OPPO R17 Pro
Second runner-up: OPPO R17
How to participate
1. Take a photo;
2. Post it to your Instagram or Facebook using hashtags #SeizeTheNight and #ThatsMyNight;
3. Tag @opposingapore on Instagram or Facebook.
Submission Period: 12th November - 15th December, 2018
Participate Now on
For more inspiration visit the Night Gallery
Lean more about competition Terms and Conditions
Explore the world with OPPO R17 Pro
1. Photos are all shot on the OPPO R17 Pro / RX17 Pro (product names may differ among regions).
2. Time displayed on the clock is only a reference for night time, rather than the exact shooting time.
All images on this site are shot on the OPPO R17 Pro / RX17 Pro.
OPPO R17 Pro #SeizeTheNight Photo Competition Terms and Conditions
TERMS OF ENTRY
The following terms and conditions apply exclusively to the aforementioned competition and all participants in the competition are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the same.
1. The Competition will run from 12th November, 2018 to 15th December, 2018 and is open to all residents worldwide, except employees of Guangdong OPPO Mobile Telecommunications Co., Ltd (“The Organizer”/ “we”) and its affiliates, and any other supplier or third party directly involved with the facilitation of this competition as well as their immediate family members.
2. All participants must be over the age of 18 years at the date of entry and will be required to exhibit proof of age prior to redemption of any prize.
3. To enter and have a chance to win the prize of a 5-night trip to Hong Kong for two will be required to take part in our #SeizeTheNight photo competition.
a. To join the competition, participants will be required to take a photo at night with the theme of #ThatsMyNight.
b. To be eligible to win the the 5-night trip to Hong Kong for two the participants MUST take a photo and post it using the hashtags #SeizeTheNight and/or #ThatsMyNight and tag @OPPO official global and/or local account on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Submissions must be made before 15th December 2018, 00:00am GMT+8.
c. Participants will be disqualified if they send in a video or photo that does not belong to them. Guangdong OPPO Mobile Telecommunications Co., Ltd and its affiliates cannot be held liable for anything that happens to any participants while taking photos.
4. The winners of the 5-night trip to Hong Kong for two shall be selected by the Organizer, only if they have met the Participation Criteria above.
5. The Organizer shall select 12 winners from the participants on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter who strictly followed the Participation Criteria, to enjoy the 5-night trip to Hong Kong for two held by the Organizer.
6. The 5-night trip to Hong Kong for two will include:
a. Two people’s trip economy-class airline tickets to Hong Kong from the winners' country/region;
b. Five (5) days, five (5) nights accommodation for two single room in a 4-star hotel in Hong Kong from 9th January to 14th January, 2019. The Organizer will partially cover food and entertainment expenses. The detailed schedule and list of what expenses will be covered will be provided to winners after the winner announcement.
8. The trip for any third accompanying person of the winner will be at the expense of the winner.
9. The Organizer and its affiliates will not be responsible for any expenses and losses which the winner may incur as a result of their acceptance and/or use of a prize except as expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, whether foreseen or not.
10. The winners will be required to message their contact details to us on the same day we make our announcement, on our OPPO Facebook page. It is the participants’ responsibility to ensure that the contact details they provide are complete, accurate and up to date. We shall call the winners and advise them on how to pick their prizes.
11. Subject to applicable law, the participants absolve The Organizer against any damages that anyone may suffer as a result of the prize or this competition, including but not limited to consequential and economic loss.
12. The Organizer and its affiliates will not be responsible for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition. Any technical failure or malfunction, including but not limited to any affecting upload submissions due to poor connection speeds, which may result in any entry being lost or not properly registered or recorded.
13. The prize is not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
14. The Organizer shall have the right to use the photos of any participants in any way, including but not limited to the Organizer’s media and third party’s media in perpetuity.
Use of Personal Data
15. By participating in the competition, all winners of the prizes agree that their full names, video footage and other details be made public in such media that The Organizer may choose and that they will further agree to participate in all public relations and marketing activities of which The organizer may require, as The organizer may require without any additional consideration.
Disqualification and Termination
16. The Organizer reserves the right to amend or vary these Terms and Conditions or to suspend/amend/terminate the promotion at any time.
17. The following will not be eligible for the competition and any entries of such nature will be disqualified
a. Photos or videos with obscene content.
b. Photos or videos downloaded from the Internet or those not belonging to participants.
c. Group/Brand pages are not eligible to participate.
d. Photos or videos which suggest, feature or imply any association with violent, aggressive, illegal, dangerous or anti-social behavior. e. Photos or videos showing or encouraging consumption of alcohol while driving motor vehicles of any kind – including speedboats, jet skis, snow mobiles or aircraft .
f. Photos or videos which disrespect cultural or religious differences/sensitivities.
g. Photos or videos with animals in the content.
18. Neither The Organizer and their affiliates nor their respective advertising, media and PR agencies, nor their trading partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by an entrant to this competition and/or participant in the prize offered.
19. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trade mark, design right, copyright or any other intellectual property right of the Organizer or any other third party.
20. All queries should be directed to our Social Media pages (Facebook: @OPPO, Instagram: @OPPO and Twitter: @OPPO official global and/or local account).
21. Participants will not be required to send money, airtime or mobile money funds or any other consideration in order to participate or claim any prize in this competition. The Organizer shall not be liable for any losses or other damage incurred by any person who does not heed this caution.
22. Participants agree that any condition, warranty, representation or other term concerning aforesaid competition and prize which might otherwise be implied into or incorporated in these Terms and Conditions, is excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
23. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of People’s Republic of China.