met de OPPO RX17 Pro
Alles verandert wanneer de nacht valt. Het daagt ons uit om te doen wat we willen.
Deze momenten willen we vastleggen en delen, maar helaas kunnen veel camera's in het donker geen foto's maken.
Perfecte momenten wachten tot er perfecte belichting is. De RX17 Pro komt met slimme diafragma technologie en Ultra Night Mode voor een goede prestatie bij late tijdstippen.
Gebruik deze tag om andere adembenemende nachtscenes, geschoten met de OPPO RX17 Pro, van over de hele wereld te zien.
Met zoveel getalenteerde OPPO fotografen die dagelijks foto'smaken, zijn wij benieuwd hoe jij de nacht vastlegt.
Het doel van de competitie is om getalenteerde OPPO fotografen van over de wereld samen te brengen. Om met inspiratie en passie de schoonheid van de nacht vast te leggen.
De deelnemers aan deze competitie krijgen de kans om hun foto's op onze socialmedia kanalen tentoon te stellen. Daarnaast maken ze kans op een trip van 5 nachten naar Hong Kong voor twee (er worden wereldwijd 12 winnaars gekozen).
Hoe kun je deelnemen
1. Maak een foto;
2. Post je foto op je Instagram, Twitter of Facebook met hashtags: #SeizeTheNight en/of #ThatsMyNight;
3. Tag @oppo_nederland op Instagram, @OPPONederland op Twitter of @OPPONederland op Facebook. De competitie loopt van 12 november - 15 december 2018
Neem nu deel via
Voor meer inspiratie bezoek de Night Gallery
Meer weten over de competitie? Lees dan hier de voorwaarden.
Ontdek de wereld met de OPPO RX17 Pro
1. Alle foto's zijn gemaakt met een OPPO R17 Pro / RX17 Pro (productnaam is verschillend per regio.)
2. De tijd weergegeven op het scherm is alleen ter referentie van nacht, de tijd suggereert niet dat foto's op die tijd gemaakt moeten zijn.
Alle afbeeldingen op deze website zijn genomen op de OPPO RX17 Neo en OPPO RX17 Pro.
OPPO R17 Pro #SeizeTheNight Photo Competition Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply exclusively to the aforementioned competition and all participants in the competition are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the same.
1. The Competition will run from 12th November, 2018 to 15th December, 2018 and is open to all residents worldwide, except employees of Guangdong OPPO Mobile Telecommunications Co., Ltd (“The Organizer”/ “we”) and its affiliates, and any other supplier or third party directly involved with the facilitation of this competition as well as their immediate family members.
2. All participants must be over the age of 18 years at the date of entry and will be required to exhibit proof of age prior to redemption of any prize.
3. To enter and have a chance to win the prize of a 5-night trip to Hong Kong for two will be required to take part in our #SeizeTheNight photo competition.
a. To join the competition, participants will be required to take a photo at night with the theme of #ThatsMyNight and #SeizeTheNight.
b. To be eligible to win the the 5-night trip to Hong Kong for two the participants MUST take a photo and post it using the hashtags #SeizeTheNight and #ThatsMyNight and tag the local OPPO account on Facebook /OPPONederland, Instagram @oppo_nederland or Twitter @OPPONederland. Submissions must be made before 15th December 2018, 00:00am GMT+8.
c. Participants will be disqualified if they send in a video or photo that does not belong to them. Guangdong OPPO Mobile Telecommunications Co., Ltd and its affiliates cannot be held liable for anything that happens to any participants while taking photos.
4. The winners of the 5-night trip to Hong Kong for two shall be selected by the Organizer, only if they have met the Participation Criteria above.
5. The Organizer shall select 12 winners from the participants on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter who strictly followed the Participation Criteria, to enjoy the 5-night trip to Hong Kong for two held by the Organizer.
6. The 5-night trip to Hong Kong for two will include:
a. Two people’s trip economy-class airline tickets to Hong Kong from the winners' country/region;
b. Five (5) days, five (5) nights accommodation for two single room in a 4-star hotel in Hong Kong from 9th January to 14th January, 2019. The Organizer will partially cover food and entertainment expenses. The detailed schedule and list of what expenses will be covered will be provided to winners after the winner announcement.
8. The trip for any third accompanying person of the winner will be at the expense of the winner.
9. The Organizer and its affiliates will not be responsible for any expenses and losses which the winner may incur as a result of their acceptance and/or use of a prize except as expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, whether foreseen or not.
10. The winners will be required to message their contact details to us on the same day we make our announcement, on our OPPO Facebook page. It is the participants’ responsibility to ensure that the contact details they provide are complete, accurate and up to date. We shall call the winners and advise them on how to pick their prizes.
11. Subject to applicable law, the participants absolve The Organizer against any damages that anyone may suffer as a result of the prize or this competition, including but not limited to consequential and economic loss.
12. The Organizer and its affiliates will not be responsible for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition. Any technical failure or malfunction, including but not limited to any affecting upload submissions due to poor connection speeds, which may result in any entry being lost or not properly registered or recorded.
13. The prize is not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
14. The Organizer shall have the right to use the photos of any participants in any way, including but not limited to the Organizer’s media and third party’s media in perpetuity.
Use of Personal Data
15. By participating in the competition, all winners of the prizes agree that their full names, video footage and other details be made public in such media that The Organizer may choose and that they will further agree to participate in all public relations and marketing activities of which The organizer may require, as The organizer may require without any additional consideration.
Disqualification and Termination
16. The Organizer reserves the right to amend or vary these Terms and Conditions or to suspend/amend/terminate the promotion at any time.
17. The following will not be eligible for the competition and any entries of such nature will be disqualified
a. Photos or videos with obscene content.
b. Photos or videos downloaded from the Internet or those not belonging to participants.
c. Group/Brand pages are not eligible to participate.
d. Photos or videos which suggest, feature or imply any association with violent, aggressive, illegal, dangerous or anti-social behavior. e. Photos or videos showing or encouraging consumption of alcohol while driving motor vehicles of any kind – including speedboats, jet skis, snow mobiles or aircraft .
f. Photos or videos which disrespect cultural or religious differences/sensitivities.
g. Photos or videos with animals in the content.
18. Neither The Organizer and their affiliates nor their respective advertising, media and PR agencies, nor their trading partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by an entrant to this competition and/or participant in the prize offered.
19. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trade mark, design right, copyright or any other intellectual property right of the Organizer or any other third party.
20. All queries should be directed to our Social Media pages (Facebook: @OPPO, Instagram: @OPPO and Twitter: @OPPO official global and/or local account).
21. Participants will not be required to send money, airtime or mobile money funds or any other consideration in order to participate or claim any prize in this competition. The Organizer shall not be liable for any losses or other damage incurred by any person who does not heed this caution.
22. Participants agree that any condition, warranty, representation or other term concerning aforesaid competition and prize which might otherwise be implied into or incorporated in these Terms and Conditions, is excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
23. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of People’s Republic of China.