General terms and conditions OPPO Reno2 on-the-move-challenge
1. The promoter is ‘OPPO Mobile NL’ whose registered office is at ‘OLEADING B.V.’ later named ‘OPPO’.
2. The competition is open to residents of the Netherlands 18 years or over except employees of ‘OPPO’ and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and that ‘OPPO’ has the full right to use the content submitted in this competition for promotion of OPPO Reno2 and/or other promotions.
5. The competition runs on Instagram and you can participate with multiple entries.
6. Closing date for entry will be 13-10-2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a. To participate you must shoot a short video while being on the move. Appoximatly 10 seconds.
b. Post your video in your Instagram Story together with the hashtag #reno2challenge. Your account must be public.
c. Tag @OPPONederland in the video
d. A jury will select the most creative clip and announce one winner on October 14th.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prize is as follows: One winner will win a new OPPO Reno2 and a trip for two to the Reno2 launch event in London on October 16th. The trip includes flight, one hotel night and entry to the launch event. Total estimated value €3000,-.
11. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen by a jury with representatives from OPPO Mobile Europe and Mirum Agency.
13. The winner will be notified by Instagram DM or e-mail October 13th. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Dutch law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The Netherlands.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [NL] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. ‘OPPO’ shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
22. ‘OPPO’ also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.