Totaal aantal posities beschikbaar: 1 Locatie: Rotterdam
Why join our team?
As a Graphic Designer at OPPO Netherlands, you will have an excellent opportunity to join one of the most innovative companies in the industry that is growing really fast.
OPPO is a camera phone brand enjoyed by young people around the world. For the last 10 years, OPPO has been focusing on manufacturing camera phones, while innovating mobile photography technology breakthroughs. OPPO started the era of selfie beautification and was the first brand to launch smartphones with 5MP and 16MP front cameras. OPPO was also the first brand to introduce the motorized rotating camera, the Ultra HD feature and the 5x Dual Camera Zoom technology.
OPPO's Selfie Expert F series launched in 2016 drove a selfie trend in the smartphone industry. In 2017, OPPO was ranked as the number 4 smartphone brand globally, according to IDC. And today, OPPO provides excellent smartphone photography experience to over 200 million young people around the world.
Essential duties of the Graphic Designer:
· Develop graphics for our owned channels including website and social media
· Develop graphics for product promotions such as flyers and brochures (to be used by retailers)
· Develop graphics for advertising campaigns such as banners and headers and knows how to do adaptation of the graphic supports including declination
· Determine the message the design should portray
· Create images that identify a product or convey a message for campaigns
· Present final artwork to the Brand Manager for approval keeping in mind the brand guidelines
· Review design for errors before printing or publishing them
· Approve content provided by third party
· Support Brand, PR and Sales team with visual ideas and advice
We are looking for someone who:
· Is available for 24 hours per week (3 working days)
· Has 3 to 5 years of working experience, it’s a plus if you have agency experience
· Has very good mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
· Has an excellent graphic and digital culture
· Has very good interpersonal skills, is autonomous and detail oriented
· Has the desire to work in a reactive and multicultural environment
· Has a strong ability for teamworking with other experts from our regional network
· Has excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English
· Has a Master’s degree in graphic design
· Has proven working experience in graphic design
· Is technology-savvy, with keen interest in emerging technologies
· Has experience in creating visual and communication design
· Has the capacity to work in a fast culture environment
What can we offer you?
· A competitive salary depending on experience
· Work with a diverse, fun and outgoing team filled with passion and positive energy
· Office centrally located close to Rotterdam Central station
· Work phone and laptop
· Training opportunities
It’s our ambition to become number one in the smartphone industry worldwide. Are you up for the challenge, or do you know somebody in your circle who is suitable for this position? Send your most updated CV, motivation letter in Dutch and portfolio to email@example.com or use the button below and let’s get started! Please note, without your portfolio we will not be able to review your application.