Totaal aantal posities beschikbaar: 1 Locatie: Rotterdam
Why join our team?
As a Digital Manager at OPPO Netherlands, you will have an excellent opportunity to join one of the most innovative companies in the industry that is growing really fast. For the last 10 years, OPPO has been focusing on manufacturing camera phones, while innovating mobile photography technology breakthroughs. OPPO started the era of selfie beautification and was the first brand to launch smartphones with 5MP and 16MP front cameras. OPPO was also the first brand to introduce the motorized rotating camera, the Ultra HD feature and the 5x Dual Camera Zoom technology.
In 2017, OPPO was ranked as the number 4 smartphone brand globally, according to IDC. And today, OPPO provides excellent smartphone photography experiences to over 200 million young people around the world.
2018 marked the year that OPPO set its first footsteps in Europe including the Netherlands. Digital is at the heart of OPPO’s DNA, whether it’s preparing content calendars, updating the website, replying to questions on social media and other platforms, to preparing monthly reports, boosting posts and continuously seek to improve our digital presence.
• Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers
• Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and writing)
• Update company website on a weekly basis and ensure SEO-strategy is used strategically
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “social” way while cultivating leads and sales
• Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts
• Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns
• Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed
• Compile reports for management showing results (ROI)
• Work closely with our social media agency on a day-to-day basis
• Work closely with our Brand & PR Manager to ensure maximum exposure
• Speaks and writes perfectly in Dutch and English
• Has 4 to 6 years of experience and understands the Dutch social media landscape like no other
• Has previously worked with a social media/PR agency (preferably with tech clients)
• Is good at copy writing
• Highly experienced with planning and executing social media campaigns from A to Z
• Is familiar with the Dutch influencer market
• Has strong affinity with (consumer) technology and is always up-to-date with the latest news and updates in our industry
• Is fulltime available and ready to join the company as soon as possible
• It’s a plus if you have experience with Photoshop
What can we offer you?
• A competitive salary depending on experience
• Work with a diverse, fun and outgoing team filled with passion and positive energy
• Office centrally located close to Rotterdam Central station
• Work phone and laptop
• Training opportunities
It’s our ambition to become number one in the smartphone industry worldwide. Are you up for the challenge, or do you know somebody in your circle who is suitable for this position? Send your most updated CV and motivation letter in Dutch by clicking the button below and let’s get started!