level screen that has it all and does it all. With its vast range of smart and customizable
features, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
make this a flagship-level screen that has it all and does it all. With its vast
range of smart and customizable features, you’ll wonder how you ever
lived without it.
clarity, and billion-colour vibrancy
make this a flagship-level screen that
has it all and does it all. With its vast
range of smart and customizable
features, you’ll wonder how you ever
lived without it.
Full Care Display
they do with our brand-new O1 Ultra
Vision Engine.7 An optimization chip
ensures excellent image quality, and even
ordinary videos can be transformed into
high-frame-rate HDR masterpieces.
Combined with Dolby Atmos and dual
stereo speakers, it’s like having a private
movie theatre in your pocket.
An optimization chip ensures excellent image quality, and even ordinary videos can be
transformed into high-frame-rate HDR masterpieces. Combined with Dolby Atmos
and dual stereo speakers, it’s like having a private movie theatre in your pocket.
ပါယ်ရီစကုတ် တယ်လီဖိုတို ကင်မရာ
ပါယ်ရီစကုတ် တယ်လီဖိုတို ကင်မရာ
With its fast performance and fast charging capability,
Find X2 series is ready for the future.
Its all-new Dark Mode makes for a more comfortable visual experience and longer battery life.
2. By default, the screen refresh rate is changed automatically based on the specific scenario. You can choose the Auto Select, 120Hz, or 60Hz mode in Settings.
3. The 240Hz touch sampling rate applies only to some gaming scenarios. The 120Hz sampling rate is used in other scenarios.
4. By default, the screen resolution is changed automatically based on the specific scenario. You can choose the QHD+ or FHD+ mode in Settings. The FHD+ mode does not support 10-bit (8+2-bit) colours display.
5. 6.7 inches is the diagonal length of the display when the four rounded corners are taken to be pointed corners (i.e. actual size is marginally smaller).
6. By default, the screen colour mode is the Vivid mode. You can choose the Vivid mode (JNCD≈0.8), Gentle mode (JNCD≈0.4), or Cinematic mode (JNCD≈0.4) in Settings.
7. The O1 Ultra Vision Engine supports the Motion Clear video motion enhancement and HDR Video Enhancement features, which are implemented only for some adapted third-party video apps. You can turn on or off these features in Settings or Control Center.
8. The HDR videos are provided and updated in real time by third-party video apps. Some content may require additional fees (Netflix streaming membership required). The charged content and the tariffs are determined by the third-party video apps.
9. When the HDR Video Enhancement feature is turned on, the O1 Ultra Vision Engine optimizes the effect of dynamic range for ordinary videos, instead of converting them into HDR videos directly.
10. Find X2 Pro adopts an Ultra Vision Camera System consisting of a 48MP wide-angle lens, a 48MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 13MP periscope telephoto lens. All three lenses operate in tandem, achieving 10x hybrid zoom.
11. When the camera is less than 10 cm from the target, it automatically changes to the Ultra Macro mode for shooting, which can magnify the image to up to 8 times the original size.
12. After wide-angle image correction is turned on in the 120° Ultra-wide Angle mode, the view angle is 109°.
13. Find X2 Pro uses two 2130mAh series-connected cells (2130mAh is the typical capacity of each cell), powering the phone with a total capacity of 4260mAh.
14. The charging data is obtained from test reports provided by the OPPO laboratory. The actual charging time may vary depending on the operating conditions or individual difference of phones, such as high or low temperature and degrading of battery performance during the use. Tests are performed under a temperature of 25±1°C, relative humidity of 25%-75%, and an atmospheric pressure of 86 kPa to 106 kPa. The tested phone is charged with a standard power adapter while it has 1% of power left, with all the services and features, except the call service, turned off. The screen is off during charging.
15. Data of Hidden Fingerprint Unlock is obtained from tests conducted by OPPO and is compared with Reno 2.
16. The data of performance improvement on the Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 865 mobile platform is obtained from Qualcomm website.
17. Product pictures are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons like changes in suppliers. The data in the page came from OPPO designed technical parameters, and test data from the laboratories and suppliers. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, and specific version.