It can be said the beauty of the night is more delicate than the day. The R17 Pro brings you deeper into night's most enchanting moments, with powerful night shot settings that coax light through the dark to gently capture their allure. With its F1.5/F2.4 smart aperture cameras and OIS optical stabilization, even the faintest rays converge in clear, luminous images, and its AI Ultra-clear Engine means the press of a key is all you need to frame the night in moving clarity. When night falls, let the R17 Pro unveil the beauty around you.
A dynamic design composed of light and water
Elegance meets enchantment in the R17 Pro’s Radiant Mist casing with fog lighting that flows between deep blue and purple hues. Its 3D misted glass and inner light condensation blend and shift with changes of light and shadow around you, giving you a dreamy, immersive aesthetic that moves with you.
Aside from its beauty, the R17 Pro’s frosted exterior is a pleasure to touch with its soft, grainy texture that’s reminiscent of beach glass. Its 3D misted glass casing is crafted with advanced surface-etching techniques, producing a finely faceted texture that rests like satin in your palm. Fingerprint-resistant and durable, it’s designed to enchant your eye while pleasing your sense of touch.
Water is life. The unique shape of the R17 Pro’s notch is inspired by a droplet of water captured at the moment before it falls; a brief, transitional state between movement and stillness, where anything is possible. When you turn on the screen, it bursts into life as if infused with the life-giving power of water.
GORILLA® GLASS 6
Seize the night
At night, every ray of light is fleeting and precious. The R17 Pro’s F1.5/F2.4 Smart Aperture camera is built to automatically widen in fading light and darkness, letting more light rays in for clearer night scenes. When your surroundings start to brighten, it closes quickly to reduce glare, making every shot effortlessly crisp and clear.
The night’s story is always tucked away among the faintest glimmers waiting to be discovered. Now you can find it with the R17 Pro’s 24 million photosensitive units, designed with a large 1.4 μm pixel size and 1/2.55 photosensitive area for enhanced photoreception. OPPO’s OIS optical stabilization technology means you’ll never have to strain to steady your hand, leaving you free to reach for that perfect glimpse wherever it beckons.
Optical Stabilizer Technology
Large Photosensitive Area
When the night is falling and the light starts to shift, OPPO’s AI Ultra-clear Engine kicks in to restore true-to-life nuance that hardware alone simply cannot capture. The R17 Pro comes fully equipped to apply dozens of base-level optimizations, together designed to deliver complete, balanced image refinement. The result is pixel-level color restoration that shows your favorite scenes the way they actually look. Later when night completely falls, the R17 Pro’s Ultra Night Mode is ready with the same smart technology to help keep your shots crisp and bright in the darkness.
When it comes to selfies, you’re the expert on all the best ways to bring out your natural beauty. That’s why the R17 Pro’s AI Beauty Camera lets you take control. Featuring face slimming, makeup and six other fully configurable modes as well as a live preview option, the AI Beauty Camera lets you decide what goes into the making of a perfect shot. At the same time, it learns your beauty tricks from the settings you use - so that the more you use your camera, the better it gets at taking photos.
Configured for astonishing
The R17 Pro comes packed with a 2*1850mAh bi-cell
design for up to 50-watt charging power that radically
boosts battery performance. Capable of reaching
40% charge in just 10 minutes, and with five - core
smart protection providing all-round monitoring,
it’s built to run safely at top-speed.
You can unlock your R17 Pro instantly just by touching the screen thanks to its hidden fingerprint sensor. An ultra-photosensitive sensor under the display ensures crystal-clear fingerprint images.
With an enormous 8GB RAM and Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset, the R17 Pro unleashes full-speed computing performance and lightning-fast app launch times. Plus, we’ve optimized the system to work seamlessly with Arena of Valor, PUBG:Mobile for your immersive gaming pleasure.
With the newly added Smart Bar, you can navigate between your favorite apps and features more freely, and with Screen Streaming you can connect your phone with another display device via Type-C to HDMI. Whether it’s enhanced gameplay or a more efficient working experience you need, viewing your display on a bigger screen lets you get more out of your phone. So does ColorOS 5.2, the latest version of OPPO’s smart, efficient operating system and user interface.Learn More
1. 6.4 inches is the diagonal length of the display when the four rounded corners are taken to be pointed corners (i.e. actual size is marginally smaller).
2. The front panel of the R17 Pro is made from Corning® Gorilla® Glass 6.
3. With its 2*1850mAh bi-cell[o1] , the R17 Pro packs 3700mAh of battery power.
4. 40% charge in 10 minutes: This data was confirmed by OPPO laboratory reports made in a test environment where temperature ranged from 20 to 30 degrees Celsius, with a relative humidity of 45% to 75%, atmospheric pressure of 86 kPa to 106 kPa, and initial charge of 1%. To repeat test conditions for a 1% remaining charge scenario, turn off all mobile phone services and functions except for the home display screen and use a standard power adapter to charge. Actual charging time may vary with specific conditions of the device.
5. Using a third-party protective film may affect the screen’s photoreceptive fingerprint ID function. For best performance, OPPO's fingerprint-enabled screen protection film is recommended.
6. Product images are provided for reference only. Actual product may differ. Some product specifications may be liable to change due to OEM changes and other unforeseen circumstances; please refer to the final product for information. Except where stated, all data provided is based on OPPO design parameters and lab and OEM testing. Actual usage will differ from test cases based on differences in software and product versions as well as usage environment.