1. The 5x Hybrid Zoom function is only available for Reno2.
2. Reno2 uses a 48MP ultra-clear main camera, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens and 13MP telephoto lens combo to bring high performing results in a variety of environments when using the 5x Hybrid Zoom. (Reno2 provides for a full 5x range of zoom with variable focal length from 16mm–83mm).
3. Reno2 adopts a 48MP+8MP+13MP+2MP quad rear camera.
4. 6.5 inches (Reno2) is the diagonal length of the display when the four rounded corners are taken to be pointed corners (i.e. actual size is marginally smaller).
5. 4000mAh is the typical battery value. Rated capacity is less.
6. The data of Corning® Gorilla® Glass 6 is from the official website of Corning.
7. The comparative data of temperature rise comes from OPPO internal tests. The environment temperature is 25±5℃, and the default setting is HD and high frame rate, to simulate the user playing the game to compare the temperature rise with or without copper pipes liquid cooling technology.
8. The frame rate acceleration data is from OPPO internal tests. At room temperature, with high frame rate and high picture quality mode on, to do a live 5V5 matchup and compare the performance with Frame Boost 1.0.
9. The touch acceleration data is from OPPO internal tests. The comparative data is about the response performance of tap and swipe on the desktop, movement speed of the game characters and so on.
10. Dual Wi-Fi is unavailable in these regions: Europe, parts of America (Grenada), parts of Asia (Ossetia, Cyprus, Armenia, Turkey, Georgia).
11. The charging speed is increased by 100% at the trickle charging stage: the comparative data is from the comparison between VOOC 3.0 and VOOC 2.0. The charging time is tested by AOV (Arena of Valor).
12. Product pictures are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons like changes in suppliers. The data in the page came from OPPO designed technical parameters, and test data from the laboratories and from suppliers. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, and specific version.