OPPO Free Extended Warranty Festive Offer
Terms and Conditions
The following terms shall have the following meanings:
1. For this article “OPPO Product” shall mean the OPPO A3s 2GB & 3GB mobile phones.
2. This is the free festive season offer only valid for the devices activated during the “Offer Period”.
3. Offer shall be valid from 01st October to 15th November’18 both days inclusive (hereinafter referred to as offer period.
4. “Free Extended Warranty” shall mean the extended warranty provided by OPPO on mobile phones.
5. “Basic Warranty” shall mean the warranty set forth in the product documentation provided at the time of the original date of purchase of the product.
6. “Basic Warranty Period” shall mean a period during which the Basic Warranty applies.
7. “Extended Warranty Period” shall mean a period of the extended warranty, commencing on the expiry of the Basic Warranty Period.
The Extended Warranty Plan
The plan extends the warranty on the OPPO Product for 180 days. The plan safeguards your handset from technical and mechanical problems. During the Extended Warranty Period, OPPO will, at its option, repair or replace any device defects in the OPPO Product (collectively “Warranty Services”) without additional charges. Unless specified otherwise, repair or exchange conditions will follow the terms and conditions of the Basic Warranty. The warranty in respect of a repaired or replaced item shall be for the remainder of the Extended Warranty Period. All original items replaced in the performance of services shall become the property of OPPO and the new or replacement parts will become the property of the Customer.
The period of coverage would commence the day after the basic warranty of the product ends. The plan shall remain active for 180 days from the starting date (including the start date).
What is covered?
Complete Coverage of mobile handset is provided by OPPO through authorized service center. The customer will be able to repair the product free of charge for defects arising out technical and mechanical problems. The OPPO will repair the OPPO Product free of cost using new parts.
What is not covered?
Accessories provided with the handset like battery, charger, data cable, stylus, cosmetic/aesthetic parts and any other accessories supplied in the box are not covered in the extended warranty plan.
Conditions for applicability of the plan
1. Extended Warranty is only applicable on OPPO A3s 2GB and 3GB models.
2. Extended warranty is subject to verification of the documents and/or information provided by the customer and OPPO reserves the right to seek such additional documents and/or information from the customer as it may deem appropriate.
3. The product must be used in accordance with the instructions on the instruction manual, as determined by OPPO personnel.
4. Extended warranty shall not be applicable in case the product is used for commercial purpose.
5. Extended warranty is being offered by OPPO in its sole discretion and OPPO reserves the right to refuse, suspend or withdraw the extended warranty at any time without prior notice.
6. The extended warranty plan shall not apply to damages or defects caused by the following-:
1. Physical damage caused by abuse accident misuse, liquid log in any part earthquake, fire, short circuit or any other kind of damages external or internal.
2. Use of non-standard or non-authorized, defective and incompatible parts or installation of unauthorized software in the handset.
3. Repair, modification or other work carried out on the OPPO Product other than by authorized OPPO service personnel.
4. Use with non-OPPO recommended accessories like battery charger etc. being used with the handset.
OPPO shall not be liable for any failure in service as a result of OPPO, or OPPO's agents employees or contractors being delayed, prevented or hindered in the performance of its obligations under this Extended Warranty by reason of any circumstances beyond its reasonable control, such circumstances include, but are not limited to, fire, flood, acts of God, change in law and regulations, and civil disorder.
Device and Data
The Customer shall be responsible for backing up and otherwise protecting its data against loss, damage or destruction. OPPO shall not be liable for the loss of any data howsoever caused, incurred while OPPO’s provision of the Warranty Service.
How to get service?
1. To get service please walk in to the closest OPPO Authorized Service centers.
2. To know the details of the nearby service center please call on 1800-103-2777 or check it on our official website-: www.oppo.com and you can also connect us through Facebook- OPPO Care India, Twitter- @OPPOCareIN.
OPPO shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages losses or expenses (including without limitation lost profits, loss of use or loss of data, goodwill, reputation or lost business) arising directly or indirectly, from the purchase use or sale of the OPPO product, whether or not OPPO was advised or aware of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses. With the exception of OPPO's liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law, OPPO's liability to the customer under the extended warranty shall not exceed the price paid by the customer for the OPPO product.