Terms and Conditions
Jio OPPO Instant Cashback Offer
1. “Cashback” shall mean Rs. 1800/- in the form of 36 vouchers of Rs. 50/- each which an Eligible Subscriber can avail upon performing the first Recharge on the Eligible Device on or before 25th September 2018.
2. “Jio Money Credit” shall mean the specified amount credited in the JioMoney Account of the Eligible Subscriber upon the Eligible Subscriber performing the corresponding Recharge for the period as specified in the table herein below:
|S.No||Recharge||Minimum No. of Recharges required for JioMoney Credits||Period of valid Recharge||JioMoney Credits|
|1||Rs.198/-||13||12 months from date of first Recharge or 13th Recharge, whichever is later||Rs. 200/-|
|2||26||24 months from date of first Recharge or 26th Recharge, whichever is later||Rs. 200/-|
|3||39||36 months from date of first Recharge or 39th Recharge, whichever is later||Rs. 200/-|
|4||Rs.299/-||13||12 months from date of first Recharge or 13th Recharge, whichever is later||Rs. 600/-|
|5||26||24 months from date of first Recharge or 26th Recharge, whichever is later||Rs. 600/-|
|6||39||36 months from date of first Recharge or 39th Recharge, whichever is later||Rs. 600/-|
|7||Combination of Rs.198/- and Rs.299/-||Same as benefits under Recharge of Rs. 198/-|
3. “MakeMyTrip Coupon Codes” shall mean two e-coupon codes generated for an Eligible Subscriber upon performing the first Recharge between 28th June 2018 and 25th September 2018 on the Eligible Device subject to the terms and conditions of the coupon code stated herein below in Annexure-A
4. “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) has purchased an Eligible Device (ii) is an active subscriber of the RJIO prepaid services; and (iii) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
5. “Eligible Device” shall mean any 4G mobile device of OPPO Mobiles India Pvt. Ltd., activated for the first time on the RJIO network by an Eligible Subscriber on or after 28th June 2018 and on which a Recharge is first performed by the Eligible Subscriber on or before 25th September 2018. The offer is applicable only on the Indian version of the Eligible Device.
6. “Entitlement Period” shall mean 28th June 2018 to 30th September 2021.
7. “JioMoney Account” shall mean a prepaid account opened in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions provided at [https://www.jiomoney.com/tandc.html], in the name of the Customer on the same MSISDN on which the first Recharge is performed to avail the Offer, subject to the submission of all relevant documents for compliance by the customer.
8. “Offer” shall mean the (i) “Cashback” made available by RRL; (ii) “Jio Money Credit” made available by RRL; and (iii) “MakeMyTrip Coupon Codes” made available by RRL.
9. “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber under the Offer as shown herein-below
10. “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of Rs.198/- or Rs.299/- prepaid plan offered by RJIO.
11. “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
12. “RRL” shall mean Reliance Retail Limited.
13. “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
14. The Offer is applicable to prepaid customers of RJIO only.
The Offer and the benefits hereunder shall be made available by RRL to the Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs Recharge on the Eligible Device with the same MSISDN, shall be entitled to Cashback.
Cashback received by the Eligible Subscriber shall be redeemed in the following manner:
1. Each voucher of Rs.50/- provided under the Cashback, can be redeemed by the Eligible Subscriber upon a Recharge on the Eligible Device in MyJio App only (“Eligible Recharge”);
2. Only one Cashback voucher of Rs.50/- can be redeemed per Eligible Recharge. A maximum of 36 Cashback vouchers of Rs 50/- each, can be so redeemed by the Eligible Subscriber on or before the Entitlement Period. For the avoidance of doubt, all unredeemed Cashback vouchers shall expire after 30th September 2021.
An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs Recharge on the Eligible Device with the same MSISDN, shall be entitled to corresponding JioMoney Credits.
MakeMyTrip Coupon Codes:
1. An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs the first Recharge on the Eligible Device with the same MSISDN, between 28th June 2018 and 25th September 2018, shall be entitled to a MakeMyTrip Coupon Codes. The MakeMyTrip Coupon Codes received by the Eligible Subscriber shall be redeemed in the manner as specified herein below in Annexure-A and are subject to such terms and conditions as may be specified by MakeMyTrip athttps://www.makemytrip.com/legal/user_agreement.html#3.
2. Save and except enabling the availability of the MakeMyTrip Coupon Codes on the MyJio application of the Eligible Subscriber, RJIO shall not be in any manner responsible for or liable to the Eligible Subscriber for matters relating to or in connection with the MakeMyTrip Coupon Codes including but not limited to its redemption, benefits, transactions, use, suitability, eligibility, functionality, applicability, validity, etc.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer ("T&C")
1. The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from 28th June 2018.
2. These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms and conditions of Jio Prime Membership and CAF.
3. To avail the Jio Money Credit, the Eligible Subscriber, on or before the 13th Recharge, should download JioMoney App on the Eligible Device from the list of apps on the My Jio App. The subscriber should then register / signup on the JioMoney Account with the same MSISDN on which the Recharges have been performed during the subsistence of the Offer.
4. The availment of Cashback is subject to the Eligible Subscriber adhering to the terms and conditions of JioMoney Account. RRL is not responsible for any such matters whatsoever. For further information on Jio Money T&Cs, please refer: https://www.jiomoney.com/tandc.html.
5. Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature.
6. If the Eligible Subscriber migrates from the Eligible Device to any other device, the Offer Benefits shall be discontinued. Accordingly, RRL shall record the IMEI number of the Eligible Device.
7. RRL / RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RRL / RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RRL / RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RRL / RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
8. RRL reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
9. RRL, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
10. If any term / condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term / condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
11. Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RRL / (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and / or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
12. In no event shall RRL (including each of its affiliates, group companies or parent company) or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives thereof be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
13. The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
14. The Offer can be availed only once per handset.
15. This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
17. To get a new RJIO SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator. In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or write to email@example.com.
18. The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.
1. The Eligible Subscriber shall follow the process mentioned below to avail the offer:
Go to MyJio → My Coupons → MakeMyTrip Coupon Codes
The Eligible Subscriber shall open www.makemytrip.com or download the MakeMyTrip Mobile App and register themselves as a user.
2. Upon booking a domestic air travel ticket / domestic hotel stay between 28th June 2018 and 31st October 2018, the Eligible Subscriber shall be eligible to the following benefits:
a. Rs. 500 instant discount on a minimum booking amount of Rs. 5000 (excluding convenience fee and other ancillaries) or above for domestic air travel ticket. Offer is not valid on payments made through MakeMyTrip Wallet (subject to terms and conditions provided at https://www.makemytrip.com/mywallet/), third party wallets and gift card; and
b. Rs. 800 instant discount on a minimum booking amount of Rs. 4000 or above for select domestic hotel booking. Offer is not valid on payments made directly at hotel, through PayPal account, Cash on Delivery (COD), third party wallets and EMI.
3. To redeem the MakeMyTrip Coupon Codes, the Eligible Subscriber must enter the unique e-coupon code credited in the MyJio app, in the e-coupon field before making the payment on MakeMyTrip.
4. The MakeMyTrip Coupon Codes are to be redeemed by 31st October 2018. For avoidance of doubt, any coupon code that is unutilized by 31st October 2018 will be forfeited.
5. The MakeMyTrip Coupon Codes are applied only once per transaction. For avoidance of doubt, the discount can be applied on one domestic flight booking and one domestic hotel booking per MakeMyTrip account ID.
6. The MakeMyTrip Coupon Code is valid only on transactions made using website, android & iOS app and mobile site only.
7. Offer can't be clubbed with any other MakeMyTrip offer.
8. In case of full/partial cancellation the offer stands void.
9. Any concern with respect to the MakeMyTrip Coupon Code shall be addressed by MakeMyTrip on https://supportz.makemytrip.com/CustomerSupport/HelpCentre and 1800-102-8747.