Airtel Festive offer - Coupon T&Cs
Terms and conditions-
1. For existing Airtel customers (customers >90 days on Airtel), offer is applicable on changing to any new 4G handset coming for the first time on Airtel network
2. For customers shifting to new Xiaomi Redmi 6, Redmi Y2, Oppo F9 Pro, Nokia 5.1 plus & Nokia 6.1 Plus handset, offer is applicable for both new and existing Airtel customers.
3. Offer is applicable for Airtel Prepaid and Postpaid customers in India only
4. Offer is applicable from 10th Oct18 till 31st Oct18 unless extended by Airtel
5. The Cashback will be provided in the form of 40 discount Coupons worth Rs 50 each adding up to total amount worth Rs 2000. When customer registers on the myAirtel app on an offer eligible handset, the coupons get credited in the MyAirtel app of the primary number within 24 hours
6. Customer should have the latest version of MyAirtel app to view and use the coupons
7. Prepaid coupons can only be redeemed against prepaid recharges of 199, 249 and 448 done through MyAirtel app. When customer chooses an eligible recharge, the coupon will apply automatically.
8. Postpaid coupons can only be redeemed against postpaid bill payments of 399 and above done through My Airtel App. When customer chooses an eligible bill payment amount, the coupon will apply automatically.
9. Coupon type (prepaid/postpaid) allocated under the offer will be as per plan type (Prepaid/postpaid) of the customer at the time of putting the sim in the new eligible handset.
10. Prepaid coupons will only apply for prepaid customers and postpaid coupons will only apply for postpaid customers
11. Coupons credited under this offer can only be redeemed against recharges/bill payments done on the Primary number on the MyAirtel App. Coupons will not apply on Recharges/bill payments done for any added accounts
12. Customer can use only one discount coupon for one recharge. Multiple discount coupons for single recharge cannot be applied
13. Offer Coupons cannot be redeemed on any other platform than My Airtel App
14. Offer coupons will only apply on the handset on which they were unlocked. Customer will not be able use the coupons on a different handset.
15. Offer Coupons are non-transferable i.e., the offer Coupons will be applicable only on recharge/bill payments for same number on which the offer was credited
16. Offer can be availed only once on an eligible handset.
17. Offer can be availed only once on a Mobile number. If a primary number that has claimed the offer is removed from the initial handset and inserted in another eligible handset, the offer will not be credited again
18. Coupons will become invalid if the customer stops being an active Airtel prepaid/postpaid customer
19. This Coupons under this offer are valid for 40 months post credit
20. ‘New 4G handset’ means a handset IMEI that has never come on Airtel network and is different from the handset model that customer was using before. Customer moving to a new IMEI but on the same handset model will not be considered as a ‘New 4G handset’
21. Coupons credited under different offers will be shown separately in the ‘My coupons’ section of the app. Terms and conditions of usage and validity of different coupons will be as per conditions of those respective offers.
22. Under Postpaid segments, company owned company paid (COCP) connections and child connections will not be eligible for the offer
23. Both Prepaid and Postpaid Data cards and M2M/VTS connections will not be eligible for the offer
24. The terms and conditions of usage of Airtel, so far as the same are not inconsistent with the present terms and conditions, continue to be applicable upon you as a user of the mobile services.
25. Airtel will be entitled to postpone, suspend, modify or cancel the Offer or any aspect thereof, across the entire territories of service or any part thereof, at any time with or without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to, acts of God, force majeure, technical difficulties, or any other reasons beyond Airtel’s reasonable control. If Airtel suspends or cancels the Offer, all aspects of the Offer shall be null and void. Airtel will not be liable to compensate any subscriber for any postponement or cancellation or for any reason directly or indirectly arising out of this Offer.
26. AIRTEL HAS NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER IN RESPECT OF ANY CLAIMS OR DISPUTES AND ANY RESULTING DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, RELATING TO THE CUSTOMER AVAILING, NOT RECEIVING OR CUSTOMER’S USE OF THE OFFER.
27. AIRTEL MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WHATSOEVER IN RESPECT OF THE OFFER AND THE MOBILE SERVICES INCLUDING AS TO ITS FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, AVAILABILITY, DISRUPTION OR ERROR FREE OPERATION.
28. Please note that the statements in these terms and conditions do not constitute any general representation from Airtel regarding Airtel’s services or its availability. Airtel’s network and the provisions of the Offer is available on an ‘as is where is available’ basis and Airtel makes no representation, guarantee or warranty regarding the availability, fitness for any specified purpose or error free operation of the network. Network availability may be affected due to various reasons including force majeure, acts of god, inclement weather, topographical/ geographic/ demographic factors, maintenance work, availability of interconnection with other networks, etc.
29. Any dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in relation to this agreement, including disputes as to its formation, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Subject to the point above, Airtel and the subscriber submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at New Delhi alone.