OPPO launches the A72 smartphone bringing premium specs and affordable entertainment
● Large display in full HD for a totally immersive experience
● Ultimate A-series storage with 4GB RAM + 128GB ROM
● 5000mAh battery so you stay entertained for longer
30.06.20, LONDON: OPPO, a leading global smartphone brand today launches its latest smartphone to the A Series, OPPO A72. With an eye-catching design that comes in Twilight Black and Aurora Purple and powerful settings in both hardware and software, priced at just £219* it delivers premium specs at an affordable price.
With a long battery life and hi-res screen, the A72 will prove popular with both gamers and committed Netflix streamers alike. For visual creators, the 4K Video Shooting delivers high-quality videos and the 4GB RAM + 128GB ROM storage makes saving and editing on-the-go filming easier than ever before.
Video Stability is also embedded in the new A72 to accommodate users with moving and shaking scenarios and with a 16MP Selfie Camera at the front, this is every up-and-coming creator’s dream.
Kevin Cho, UK Managing Director at OPPO, said: “The A Series has built worldwide momentum and popularity since its debut and we’ve no doubt the A72 will continue to build on this as a versatile and powerful product with a standout design and innovative tech features.
We’ve been paying close attention to market changes and believe the A72 will particularly suit a younger generation looking for a smartphone that can provide the ultimate entertainment experience, we’re excited to see how our community makes the most of the capabilities available with the A72.”
Features of the A72:
● 4GB RAM+128GB ROM
● Powered by Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 665 Mobile Platform
● Hyper Boost to improve fluid gaming experience with intelligent frame rate
● 5000mAh battery embedded, paired with the 18W Fast Charge
● Dirac 2.0 Sound Effect, to enable automatic switch between different sound scenarios, allowing users immersive audio offerings
● 6.5-inch 1080P Neo-Display with an ultra-high screen-to-body ratio of 90.5%, and only 1.73 mm bezels on left and right and a resolution of 2400 × 1080 pixels and 405 PPI pixel density
● Side Fingerprint Unlock
● 48 MP AI Quad Camera
● The 8 MP Ultra Wide Angle Lens (119.1°)
● Ultra Night Mode 2.0
● NFC enabled for contactless payment
● Android Enterprise Recommended.
--- ENDS ---
Notes to Editor:
For more information on the OPPO A Series, please visit: https://www.oppo.com/uk/smartphone-a72/
*RRP, currently stocked at Carphone Warehouse, Virgin Media and EE
For full imagery, please visit the press kit: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1brrf6l20v-hoiL5Z9Ca3RiJB93Ox4QCY?usp=sharing
OPPO is a leading global smart device brand. Since launching its first smartphone – “Smiley Face” – in 2008, OPPO has been in relentless pursuit of the synergy of aesthetic satisfaction and innovative technology. Today, OPPO provides customers with a wide range of smart devices spearheaded by the Find and Reno series, ColorOS operating system, as well as internet services such as OPPO Cloud and OPPO+. OPPO operates in more than 40 countries and regions, with 6 research institutes and 4 R&D centres worldwide and an international design centre in London, OPPO’s more than 40,000 employees are dedicated to creating a better life for customers around the world.
*All functionality, features specifications and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice. For more information, please visit OPPO official website: https://www.oppo.com/uk