Nombre de postes proposés: 1 Lieu: Boulogne-Billancourt (92), France
Title: Supply Demand Planner Manager
Location: Boulogne-Billancourt (92), France
OPPO is a leading global smartphone brand, dedicated to providing products infused with art and innovative technology. Based on the brand elements of young, trend-setting and beauty, OPPO brings consumers delighted experience of digital life.
For the last 10 years, OPPO has been focusing on manufacturing camera phones, while innovating mobile photography technology breakthroughs. OPPO started the era of Selfie beautification, and was the first brand to launch smartphones with 5MP and 16MP front cameras. OPPO was also the first brand to introduce the motorized rotating camera, the Ultra HD feature and the 5x Dual Camera Zoom technology. OPPO's Selfie Expert F series launched in 2016 drove a Selfie trend in the smartphone industry.
In 2017, OPPO was ranked as the number 4 smartphone brand globally, according to IDC. And today, OPPO’s business has covered 31 countries and regions, and has 6 research centers worldwide, providing excellent smartphone photography experience to more and more young people around the world.
· Develop and cultivate strategic partnerships with customers identifying shared supply chain efficiencies and aligning with Customers initiatives;
· Ensure that the interest of the company is represented during consensus calls with B2B Customers (operators);
· Partner with sales and demand planning teams to provide Customers order projections/forecast to improve company’s forecast accuracy and inventory.
· Collaborate and plan jointly with sales and Customers to optimize sales revenue while maintaining customer’s targeted inventory levels;
· Drive continuous improvements and process innovation around order capture / cycle times to increase responsiveness to Customers’ needs;
· Gather and disseminate information to internal and external Customers needed to make decisions and drive the business;
· Act as the main contact for communicating operational issues and solutions to Customers;
· Identify Customers’ process improvement opportunities and present recommendations to senior management for alternatives.
Les exigences incluent :
· Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management;
· Previous working experience with telecommunication operators (Orange, SFR, Bouygues, etc);
· Excellent analytical and computer skills, high proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
· Possess expert knowledge and experience of supply chain operations; including EDI, VMI, CPFR, Customer Data Systems (Retail Link, Vendor Pulse, Retail Solutions, True Demand, etc), Transportation, Warehousing, Production Scheduling and Demand Planning;
· Ability to combine working knowledge supply chain practices, strong analytical capabilities, and business savvy.
· Must be comfortable presenting and promoting consensus-building at the Executive level;
· Must be comfortable presenting and building consensus with Customers at the Executive level;
· Must be comfortable working in a multi-cultural business environment;
· Fluent written and spoken French and English is a must, Chinese is a plus.