Nombre de postes proposés: 1 Lieu: Boulogne-Billancourt (92), France
Title : Supply Chain assistant
Location : Boulogne-Billancourt (92), France
Contract type : Internship (6 months)
OPPO is a leading global smartphone brand, dedicated to providing products infused with art and innovative technology. Since launching its first smartphone in 2008, OPPO has been in relentless pursuit of the synergy of aesthetic design and technological breakthroughs.
OPPO started the era of Selfie beautification, and was the first brand to launch smartphones with 5MP and 16MP front cameras. OPPO was also the first brand to introduce the motorized rotating camera, the Ultra HD feature and the 5x Dual Camera Zoom technology. OPPO's Selfie Expert F series launched in 2016 drove a Selfie trend in the smartphone industry.
In 2018, OPPO was ranked as the top 5 smartphone brand globally, according to IDC. And today, OPPO’s business has covered more than 40 countries and regions. OPPO Global Research Institute consists 6 research divisions and 4 R&D centers worldwide dedicated to creating a better life for customers around the world.
1. Purchase Order Management
· Work with department to determine procurement needs, quality and delivery requirements;
· Evaluate customers account receivables sales, sales targets and resources availability;
· Control and monitor expenses against approved budgets;
· Responsible for order placement timing, supply and demand alignment;
· Monitor delivery times and follow-up on reception;
· Receive, inspect and distribute orders;
· Reconcile or resolve order discrepancies with supplies;
· Keep daily records, review inventory and update as required.
2. Client Management
· Prepares technical specifications for request for proposals, including terms and conditions and evaluation criteria;
· Reviews tenders and purchase award documentation with respect to quality, suitability, delivery and pricing;
· Develop and update department procedures and recommend changes to be aligned with standard practices;
· Prepares reports to ensure compliance with related laws and regulations;
· Register and file contract internally and follow-up on terms and conditions.
3. Supplier Management
· Assist in the selection of appropriate suppliers and contractors, to promote good procurement practice with due regard to sustainability, ethical purchasing standards and costing;
· Monitor, evaluate and improve supplier performance, according to an appropriate service level agreement;
· Maintain good relationships with suppliers and renegotiate prices on a regular basis.
4. Inventory Management
· Predict and plan inventory orders;
· Maintain good relationship with suppliers and place inventory orders;
· Prepare and manage inventory documentations;
· Conduct inventory counts and track inventories when necessary.
Les exigences incluent :
· University degree in supply chain.
· First experience in supply chain is a plus.
· Capabilities to plan, organize and prioritize workload;
· Ability to utilize and develop computerized spreadsheets and word processing applications;
· Fluent in French, English and Chinese.