Nombre de postes proposés: 1 Lieu: Boulogne-Billancourt
The selfie expert and leader OPPO is ranked as the number 4 smartphone brand globally since 2016 and is providing excellent selfie experiences to more and more young people around the world. For the last 10 years, OPPO has been focusing on selfie technology breakthroughs. OPPO innovated the selfie beautification and drove the selfie trend in the smartphone industry. In 2017, OPPO introduced A.I. to the front camera and is leading a brand new era of the selfie.
1. Conception and positioning of the offer
· Definition and writing of test programs
· Analyse the specifications, the documentation of the design office and the plans of the prototype to learn about the specifications of the product.
· Determine the specifications to be tested by recalling any failures that may occur during the life of the product.
· Develop scenarios and test plans.
· Design test facilities (test benches) and develop measurement methodologies.
· Write the test procedures.
2. Performing controls, tests and trials
· Study the parts composing the prototype to check their conformity with the specifications’ guidelines.
· Put in place the instruments and protocol necessary to carry out the tests, measurements, controls and debugging, and guarantee their productivity.
· Test the products on the test benches by performing simulations.
· Test the product by subjecting it to various operating, resistance and endurance constraints under varying temperature, pressure and movement conditions.
· Identify the parameters and the recording of the measurements obtained by recent computer and electronic machines.
· Propose improvements and / or modifications to test and test methods and procedures.
3. Analysis and reporting of tests
· Collect test results, format information from measurement systems and extract relevant data to deliver actionable results.
· Perform reliability and probability calculations on the risk of malfunction during the product life cycle.
· Interpret the results and analyse the deviations from the product specifications and expected performance defined in the specifications.
· Diagnose points of failure, investigate the causes and evaluate their consequences on the final product.
Les exigences incluent :
· Qualification: Degree in telecommunication engineering
· Experience: 1 to 3 years’ experience in telecommunication
· Languages: French (fluent) and English (professional working proficiency)
· Salary: according to profile
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with position number Testing001.